Forza Horizon Five tunes not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon Five tunes not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having a issue where I try and buy a tune it say “you do not have enough credits” even though I have 500+ million credits. I'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yuuuuuuuh9596, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon Five tunes not working

Hello, I've been having a issue where I try and buy a tune it say “you do not have enough credits” even though I have 500+ million credits. I'm not sure why it's doing this but if someone has a answer please help

:)

yuuuuuuuh9596, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

yuuuuuuuh9596, I'm sorry about the situation.

unfortunately because it is an internal error of the game, I advise you to contact the game developer support, to analyze your situation, friend.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

I cant buy Forza Horizon D:

Hey Vinyl,

We're actively working to resolve the issues with Forza Horizons. Please stay tuned for updates.
  4. Daniel G3 Win User

I can not go into event lab and more in for a Horizon, fivebecause it is say to change ur privacy and safety settings

And this is in Forza, horizon, five
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Game on Demand Forza Horizon Disk Read Error? Video.

Howdy Hello,

That was fun to say.

We are actively working on finding a fix for the Forza Horizon issue. Please stay tuned for updates.
  6. alexteam27 Win User

Now that Cuphead is becoming an animated series....

Forza Horizon some fast and furious without Tuning
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon Five tunes not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Five

2. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  5. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  6. If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...: I played Forza Horizon 5 a year ago on game pass. That has long run out. However, I want to play it again on my PC. But, I want to buy a physical copy for the Xbox one X/series X, because it’s far...
  7. I think Forza horizon five event lab is glitched

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think Forza horizon five event lab is glitched: So recently, I went in to Forza horizon five yesterday and went to this canyon house of blue print, but when I went there, some blue prints weren’t even there and somewhere there it looked like a...
  8. I lost my Forza horizon five Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my Forza horizon five Data: I was loading in Forza horizon five and I accidentally sat on my controller and canceled the sync and then it is making me start a whole new game do you know how to get my data back somehow oh by...
  9. Forza Horizon five

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon five: [img] Every time when I decide to play online the error shows up but when my brother plays in a different account this error won’t show but when I switch to my account I get this error by the way...
  10. Forza Horizon Five random crahses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon Five random crahses: The Game Randomly crashes with no obvious links and I have looked everywhere I can and the only thing I've found that has a source in on event viewer and it seems to be related to Exception code...