Forza Horizon Five tunes not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon Five tunes not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having a issue where I try and buy a tune it say “you do not have enough credits” even though I have 500+ million credits. I'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yuuuuuuuh9596, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon Five tunes not working

Hello, I've been having a issue where I try and buy a tune it say “you do not have enough credits” even though I have 500+ million credits. I'm not sure why it's doing this but if someone has a answer please help

:)

yuuuuuuuh9596, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

yuuuuuuuh9596, I'm sorry about the situation.

unfortunately because it is an internal error of the game, I advise you to contact the game developer support, to analyze your situation, friend.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

I cant buy Forza Horizon D:

Hey Vinyl,

We're actively working to resolve the issues with Forza Horizons. Please stay tuned for updates.
  4. Daniel G3 Win User

I can not go into event lab and more in for a Horizon, fivebecause it is say to change ur privacy and safety settings

And this is in Forza, horizon, five
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Game on Demand Forza Horizon Disk Read Error? Video.

Howdy Hello,

That was fun to say.

We are actively working on finding a fix for the Forza Horizon issue. Please stay tuned for updates.
  6. alexteam27 Win User

Now that Cuphead is becoming an animated series....

Forza Horizon some fast and furious without Tuning
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon Five tunes not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Five

2. Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing at start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing at start up: I keep trying to open it, I've reviewed a couple websites and it says to disable things like logitech g hub and wallpaper engine. Thats all done, then i looked and it say to look on event viewer...
  3. Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle.: Hello, Just received my Xbox series X Forza Horizon 5 bundle and did the first setup which went fine, but I never got the option to redeem the Forza Horizon 5 that should be 'delivered during...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Constantly Crashing on Xbox Series X??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Constantly Crashing on Xbox Series X??: Having an issue where the game will hang up while the audio continues to play for about 30 seconds. After that, a static screen will show for a moment and the game crashes completely, returning me...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 won't boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't boot: I have tried almost anything and am willing to do whatever at this point. I have been trying for 4 to 5 months to play forza again, it works with cloud gaming, but when I boot it on my PC I get...
  6. Can you download the Forza Horizon (1) Rally Expansion when playing in backward...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you download the Forza Horizon (1) Rally Expansion when playing in backward...: This expansion is long gone from the xbox 360 marketplace and not available for purchase, and the game is disc-only backward capable so it can't be downloaded hoping that it already contains the...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Problem: Hello everyone,i have a problem with my forza hroizon 5 and am willing to know if anyone can help me solve it. So the problem am having is that i have Forza Horizon 5 installed on my device but...
  8. I lost my Forza horizon five Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my Forza horizon five Data: I was loading in Forza horizon five and I accidentally sat on my controller and canceled the sync and then it is making me start a whole new game do you know how to get my data back somehow oh by...
  9. Forza Horizon five

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon five: [img] Every time when I decide to play online the error shows up but when my brother plays in a different account this error won’t show but when I switch to my account I get this error by the way...
  10. Forza Horizon Five random crahses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon Five random crahses: The Game Randomly crashes with no obvious links and I have looked everywhere I can and the only thing I've found that has a source in on event viewer and it seems to be related to Exception code...