!!FORZA HORIZON DISC IS UNREADABLE!!

Discus and support !!FORZA HORIZON DISC IS UNREADABLE!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had forza horizon for about a year now and all of sudden it won't read it just says "open tray" I've looked at the troubleshoot and it didn't help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AciD FruiT, Jan 6, 2014.

1. AciD FruiT
    AciD FruiT Guest

I've had forza horizon for about a year now and all of sudden it won't read it just says "open tray" I've looked at the troubleshoot and it didn't help I don't won't to call Microsoft and I don't won't to buy a new copy I hope I can get help

:)

AciD FruiT, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Morrice22
    Morrice22 Guest
    On Demand Game

I own Forza Horizon on demand,and after 2 month's of having it,the xbox say's DISC UNREADABLE. There is no disc anyone got any idea's ????

Morrice22, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Just bought forza horizon on demand...

So I bought forza horizon on demand and it says disc unreadable and licenses transferring didn't fix it. !!FORZA HORIZON DISC IS UNREADABLE!! :(

CRAZZYADRIAN911, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

Does the CD have scratches or does it look damaged?

Omar_0001, Jan 6, 2014
  5. PITBULLBOSS12 Win User

Forza Horizon disk read error for a games on demand version.

i brought forza horizon yesterday off my console and it freeze and say this disc is unreadable and there is no disc i got it off the console...... and yes my other games work
  6. MeteorHeaD-D50399C9- Win User

Forza Horizon DLC Version "Disc unreadable error"

I have the same problem but....

Xbox 360 Slim Glossy = Forza Horizon runs perfect (on this Console i buy Forza on demand)

Xbox 360 Slim Matte = Disc unreadable

Xbox 360 E (Xbox One Design) = Disc unreadable

I ´ve change the HDD from the Glossy to Matte and E but it comes "Disc unreadable".

Copy the files from Glossy to another Console do not work.

Sorry for my bad english ;)
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Forza horizons disc unreadable error

Hey there Blaze,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with Forza Horizons.

We are still actively working on finding a resolution for that issue.

I would also recommend trying our
    Games on Demand Disc Unreadable
    troubleshooter. It's been confirmed to work for some users.

Let us know how that goes.
  8. MarceloCyBlade Win User

Forza horizon disc unreadable

Same problem here. Waiting the feedback. Lost my save, Vinils artworks, cars, etc. Guessing my save could be the problem. I could have buyed another game instead Forza Horizon but I choose them cause its a great game, produced by a Great softhouse. I hope
    the support be in the same quality and solve this a.s.a.p.
  9. FBI Vettel RS8 Win User

Forza Horizon Unreadable Disc.

We have to do something against MS! This is freaking unbelievable! How MS make fun at us it's amazing, 4 days and they keep telling us "we're actively working on resolving the issue. Please stay tuned...". 5 DAMN DAYS! Definitely 1 lees user for Msh1t here...
Thema:

1. !!FORZA HORIZON DISC IS UNREADABLE!! - Similar Threads - FORZA HORIZON DISC

2. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  3. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  4. my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...: please contact the phone number [mod removed - personal information] a33d25a1-39c4-42c7-bf52-f454dba500a5
  5. Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?: I have xbox Forza horizon 5 on disc for the xbox 1, but i want to play forza on my pc. Would my progression from console carry over to pc. 0bbad4c0-b72d-43a8-95b5-3de7c56473ef
  6. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?: I own the physical DVD for the Forza Horizon 4 game but do not have an Xbox Live subscription, so every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One, it won't even open, giving me an error and...
  7. How do I own Forza Horizon 5 on my pc when I it on a disc for Xbox? and why can I download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I own Forza Horizon 5 on my pc when I it on a disc for Xbox? and why can I download...: I own Forza horizon 5 as a disk for Xbox but it shows I own it on pc through Xbox app and microsoft store. I downloaded it but every time I try to launch it it gives me the error "Forza Horizon 5...
  8. Hey I have the forza horizon 4 disc in the console, but it’s asking me to purchase the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I have the forza horizon 4 disc in the console, but it’s asking me to purchase the...: I have an Xbox one and I purchased the game forza horizon 4 a little while ago and deleted it for space. Now I want it back but inserting the disc doesn’t load up the game and I don’t wanna...
  9. Forza horizon 3 xbox disc to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 xbox disc to pc: I just want to double check. I own forza horizon 3 on disc for console. There is no way for me to get that game onto my pc and I am unable to purchase it anymore. Is this all correct? If so that's...
  10. Why isn’t my forza horizon 2 Xbox one disc working on my series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn’t my forza horizon 2 Xbox one disc working on my series x?: Nothing appears when I put the disc in or anything. Help me now. Thank you submitted by /u/luke1878 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon disc error