Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!

Discus and support Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Forza Horizon 5 is crashing on startup. I already tried EVERY god damn "fix" i found on the internet. I even reinstalled my entire Windows, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SWBrue, Nov 30, 2022.

1. SWBrue
    SWBrue Guest

Hi,

Forza Horizon 5 is crashing on startup.

I already tried EVERY god damn "fix" i found on the internet. I even reinstalled my entire Windows, but it still keeps crashing.

Im absolutely tired of this faulty game.

It is NOT the users responsibility to fix the game.

And if you cant fix it, then you should offer a refund.

:)

SWBrue, Nov 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SWBRUE

Where is this happening? PC or Xbox?
    May I know what did you tried so far to fix this?
    Let me know if you want to keep troubleshooting

If not, you can ask for a refund filling the form below:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

In case your refund gets denied, you can actually file an appeal for the results of the refund.

All you need to do is to reply to the email that was sent to you by the refund team, you can reply with a detailed explanation so they can review your request again and grant you a possible exception.
  3. Mysteryunknown Win User

Forza Horizon 5 crashes after leaving a building or story mission?

Try running Forza Horizon 5 as an administrator. It fixed my random crashes.
  4. XBF John Win User

地平线4试玩版 [Horizon 4 trial version]

5. Satcruiser Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashes To Desktop

Just purchased the Forza3/4 Ultimate Bundle. Forza 4 crashes on startup and Forza 3 works perfect. Must be an issue with the software. Please help.
  6. Satcruiser Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashes To Desktop

Just purchased the Forza3/4 Ultimate Bundle. Forza 4 crashes on startup and Forza 3 works perfect. Must be an issue with the software. Please help.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund! - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashing

2. Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing at start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing at start up: I keep trying to open it, I've reviewed a couple websites and it says to disable things like logitech g hub and wallpaper engine. Thats all done, then i looked and it say to look on event viewer...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Constantly Crashing on Xbox Series X??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Constantly Crashing on Xbox Series X??: Having an issue where the game will hang up while the audio continues to play for about 30 seconds. After that, a static screen will show for a moment and the game crashes completely, returning me...
  4. Forza Horizons keeps crashing Steam, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizons keeps crashing Steam, please help!: Forza keeps crashing on Steam. What's going on? Every time I try to open my Forza on Steam its starts, hits a loading screen then closes the game and Steam. What's going on? Is there a fix? I have...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashing while online mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing while online mode: As i mentioned in the title, Forza 4 keeps crashing if it's connected to the network, no problem offline whatsoever. I'm using Steam version and re-installed the game yesterday so it's the latest...
  6. Forza horizon 4 crash during loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 crash during loading screen: Greetings, I'm having this issue two days ago,and it still works normally before a few hours.I enter benchmark mode and the fps is stabil and it works normally.Sometimes it will show the pop up...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch when I'm signed into my account on PC and on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch when I'm signed into my account on PC and on Xbox.: Forza horizon 5 crashes on both PC and on Xbox when I sign into my account however the game launches fine whenever signed into any other account. I play this game on game pass. The error that...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashes when connected to internet (Steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes when connected to internet (Steam): Hi , Forza Horizon 4 loading screen comes with a black screen and closes without error. I tried so many solutions but it didn't work. This issue only occurs when the game tries to connect online....
  9. Forza Horizon 5 crash after startup with 0xc0000005 code in Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crash after startup with 0xc0000005 code in Event Viewer: Microsoft Windows 11 Home 22H2 Amd Radeon RX 6600XT Amd Ryzen 5 5500 2x8gb RAM @3600Mhz ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Kioxia-exceria g2 SSD My game after startup is running for 10 seconds with...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing when opening menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing when opening menu: Hello. I am running Forza Horizon 4 on windows 11 through steam. Whenever I open my in game menu to view the map or change cars, my game freezes for a few seconds then crashes completely. I tried...