Forza Horizon crash at startup

Discus and support Forza Horizon crash at startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the latest update, I can't launch Forza Horizon 5. The window where the synchronization takes place starts, then a small image with cars that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by НазарМотронюк, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon crash at startup

After the latest update, I can't launch Forza Horizon 5. The window where the synchronization takes place starts, then a small image with cars that lasts up to a minute, then the game seems to start but for a second and everything closes without an error. I tried all official instructions. There are no logs in Event Viewer about the game. No third-party programs are running. Windows 10 is updated to the latest version. Help me fix the situation

:)

НазарМотронюк, Apr 19, 2023
  2. НазарМотро Win User

Yes, I am very upset about this. The link you wrote is another site that has no answer. What else do I need to be able to use the product I paid for?
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I do understand how you feel about it and I know that you just want to be able to play the game again without any issues. You can also try contacting them through their community forums page where they provide resolutions to issues. Please check out this link, https://forums.forza.net/c/forza-horizon/forza-....
  4. OpticRJames Win User

5. OpticRJames Win User

I see. Please go to Settings > System > About. What is the Windows Version you see under Windows Specifications?
  6. НазарМотро Win User

I tried to do it twice. They just closed my tickets without any help. they just wrote me to contact Microsoft support. They have a terrible support team.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon crash at startup - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crash

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  5. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashing: Forza horizon 5 crashes on start. I used to have an error code. But I no longer do. It acts like it’s going to load. Then as soon. And the little screen part shows up nothing happens. And it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  9. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...