Forza Horizon 5 -- XP and fast travel boards shows in map but not in game

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 -- XP and fast travel boards shows in map but not in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I bought all the houses in the game and after that I have the remaining fast travel and xp boards on the map. I drive up to the place where they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Atlas Cloud, May 24, 2023.

1. Atlas Cloud
    Atlas Cloud Guest

Hi! I bought all the houses in the game and after that I have the remaining fast travel and xp boards on the map. I drive up to the place where they are indicated on the map, but I do not see them and can not break.

Has anyone encountered this? How to solve it?

Forza Horizon 5 -- XP and fast travel boards shows in map but not in game [​IMG]

Forza Horizon 5 -- XP and fast travel boards shows in map but not in game [​IMG]

:)

Atlas Cloud, May 24, 2023
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hello,

That doesn’t look like an error. From the photos you shared, it’s working as it should.

If any XP and fast travel boards are greyed out, it just means that you’ve already smashed through them (and that’s why they’re not there when you go to the exact location). They should be purple otherwise.

Hope this helps.
  3. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Irony of "Forza Freedom"

Fast travel is discounted by breaking the fast travel boards. I haven't hit them all so I'm not sure if you eventually get to the point where fast travel is free.

The fast travel perk does not affect the cost of fast travel. The fast travel perk simply allows fast travel to more locations on the map (without the perk you can only fast travel to select events).
  4. Fyer Win User

Irony of "Forza Freedom"

If you find and smash all the fast travel boards it becomes free. Just go to the map and remove all filters except bonus boards.
  5. Metal10957 Win User

Has anyone found a manual for this game?

All the outposts have fast travel as well as the Horizon Festival. The outposts cost 10,000 until you finish the 3 PR stunts at each one then it's free to fast travel there. To fast travel just click on the location on your map and press X.
  6. Oraclea Win User

Forza Horizon - two player

Hello! In response to your questions:

1. Unfortunately the only multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 is online; there's no split-screen local multiplayer and there's no offline multiplayer. For more information on the online modes in Forza Horizon 3, visit http://forza.wikia.com/wiki/Forza_Horizon_3/Horizon_Online.
    One note- while playing offline, if your friends also play the game, their "drivatars" might show up in your game as other drivers, and the AI controlling these cars should be influenced a bit by the driving habits of those friends!

2. To get back to Byron Bay on the main map, drive to the location toward the top of the map with the big "H" on it; you'll be able to go back to Byron Bay on the Horizon map. (There's also an option to do this from the "Hot Wheels" tab on the main menu,
    but I can't recall if you need to unlock "Fast Travel Anywhere" or not to do it this way. "Fast Travel Anywhere" is a skill that can be unlocked by earning skill points and spending them in the "Skill Shop" on the "Progress" tab of the menu.)

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 -- XP and fast travel boards shows in map but not in game - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon fast

2. Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2: Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2 in 2023 ee0c5ee5-9804-4c61-af0e-1bf9dda0137d
  3. Forza Horizon 4 freezing and textures not loading in fast enough on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 freezing and textures not loading in fast enough on Xbox One S: Whenever I try to play Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S one of these ALWAYS happen: -The game freezes -The textures not load in fast enough (all the time, whenever I go faster than 100km/h)...
  4. FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 GETS BORING FAST???: RIGHT BASCIALLY I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE FORZA GAMES AND IM A BIG FAN OF THE FREEWORLD DRIVING CONCEPT BUT THE CARS ARE NOT BEING UPDATED WELL ENOUGH LIKE FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 AND A FEW OTHERS ITS LIKE...
  5. [Guides] Forza Horizon 3 Fast Level Up and Skill Point Guide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Guides] Forza Horizon 3 Fast Level Up and Skill Point Guide: If you are looking to level up faster in Forza Horizon 3, our guide below will help you achieve this by showing a method that will help you earn around 90.000 XP points in 10 minutes. Without...
  6. Final 3 cars in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements won't unlock for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final 3 cars in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements won't unlock for ...: I don't understand why the Achievements for the cars I got are not unlocking on Xbox One? e2e00332-1a6f-411c-b1f8-44a61efa7794
  7. Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious Car Pack is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious Car Pack is not working: I recently decided to reinstall Forza Horizon 2 and start a new game. I wanted to use a car from the fast and furious car pack. I was prompted to pay £7.99 for this. I went into "manage game" from...
  8. Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack not free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack not free?: Hi, I bought the Fast & Furious Car Pack and I've been reading that after downloading the car packs in Forza Horizon 2, the cars will eventually be zero credits in the showroom so you can load...
  9. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...
  10. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...