forza horizon 5 wont start

Discus and support forza horizon 5 wont start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello so my fh5 istn starting anymore its just showing me the client window with sync data not even the sync data popup window i tried resetting it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by david schuchhardt, Jun 4, 2023.

1. forza horizon 5 wont start

hello so my fh5 istn starting anymore its just showing me the client window with sync data not even the sync data popup window i tried resetting it deinstalling it changing priorities and also changing auto start settings idk what i should do now its rlly weird that something like that stops me from playing

:)

david schuchhardt, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, David. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app and Xbox app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, do the same for the Xbox app, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  4. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  5. F1RECRY Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

I found the fix...

When u open forza horizon 5 standard edition page scroll down where you see forza horizon 5 game and download that...

The download will start
  6. Geri M. Win User

[STEAM] Forza 5 | Slow loading

Hi YennZo,

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum. We hope that you are doing well.

We appreciate for your time and effort and understand the inconvenience caused. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you

Normally this issue comes up with network or PC specs compatibility with the games. We know that you have research a lot online, but we can start by providing you some articles for troubleshooting and some items to consider on Steam Forza 5.

Kindly visit the links below.

We hope it worked for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. forza horizon 5 wont start - Similar Threads - forza horizon wont

2. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  3. when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...: when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont even move to 1%. I have tried everything but nothing is working please help me!...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app: So, a few days ago i downloaded FH5 and everything was fine up until a few days later when i saw that FH5 was really lagging my pc so i decided to just play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming and i wish i...
  5. Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.: Whenever I try downloading forza Horizon 5 the download speed stays on 0B/S, it has nothing to do with my internet. Only the game/xbox launcher. Please, if anyone has a solution tell me. And...
  6. Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch: Why wont forza horizon 4 launch on stat up 46dcaa68-6a9e-4961-b6da-1e0743add50f
  7. Forza Horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont launch: so forza wont launch or install into my pc from the Xbox app. I have gone through the install process maybe over ten times, then when I go to launch the game nothing happens. After that I will try...
  8. Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...: Hello, Its been more than 24h since my problem started and i hope someone can help me fix this. Two days ago I tried to play my game as usual, but while loading and showing the message...
  9. Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.: Hello, fh5 was working a few months ago but now whenever I click "play" to launch fh5 it either says syncing data or launching game, and whenever it is done with any of them the small rectangle...
  10. my forza horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my forza horizon 5 wont launch: i was downloading the update 19, but when it was done it just launches for a few seconds then closes, ive tried everything in here :...