Forza Horizon 5 wont load/keeps crashing

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 wont load/keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good Evening, Recently ive been experiencing some trouble loading Forza Horizon 5. i play on PC and I (obviously) own the game. however, it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fall3nFlame5, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Fall3nFlame5
    Fall3nFlame5 Guest

Good Evening,

Recently ive been experiencing some trouble loading Forza Horizon 5. i play on PC and I (obviously) own the game. however, it keeps crashing before i even get to the main menu, i cant even get in-game.

Ive tried every fix there is on the internet, for example, ive tried updating driveers, updating my PC, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, repairing the game AND the xbox app via the settings app on my PC and a couple other things to no avail.

Forums is my last resort as i really, really do NOT want to fork out ~ £100 for the game and all DLCs on steam instead..

Many Thanks and Kind Regards,

Edit 1: if there's anything anyone needs to know, just ask.

:)

Fall3nFlame5, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Fall3nFlame5 Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello , I see from your description that you have already tried several procedures that we could suggest, in this case as it is something only with Forza I will recommend that you contact Support through the link below.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
    Okay ill try that. many thanks
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Fall3nFlame5, I see from your description that you have already tried several procedures that we could suggest, in this case as it is something only with Forza I will recommend that you contact Support through the link below.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
  4. Christopherb527 Win User

Good Evening,

Recently ive been experiencing some trouble loading Forza Horizon 5. i play on PC and I (obviously) own the game. however, it keeps crashing before i even get to the main menu, i cant even get in-game.

Ive tried every fix there is on the internet, for example, ive tried updating driveers, updating my PC, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, repairing the game AND the xbox app via the settings app on my PC and a couple other things to no avail.

Forums is my last resort as i really, really do NOT want to fork out ~ £100 for the game and all DLCs on steam instead..

Many Thanks and Kind Regards,

Fall3nFlame5

Edit 1: if there's anything anyone needs to know, just ask.
    tkt654y
  5. Mysteryunknown Win User

Forza Horizon 5 crashes after leaving a building or story mission?

Try running Forza Horizon 5 as an administrator. It fixed my random crashes.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza Horizon 4 wont start

Hi Joakim,

Sorry to hear Forza Horizon keeps crashing right after the picture.
    If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 wont load/keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon wont

2. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  3. when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...: when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont even move to 1%. I have tried everything but nothing is working please help me!...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app: So, a few days ago i downloaded FH5 and everything was fine up until a few days later when i saw that FH5 was really lagging my pc so i decided to just play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming and i wish i...
  5. Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.: Whenever I try downloading forza Horizon 5 the download speed stays on 0B/S, it has nothing to do with my internet. Only the game/xbox launcher. Please, if anyone has a solution tell me. And...
  6. forza horizon 5 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont start: hello so my fh5 istn starting anymore its just showing me the client window with sync data not even the sync data popup window i tried resetting it deinstalling it changing priorities and also...
  7. Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch: Why wont forza horizon 4 launch on stat up 46dcaa68-6a9e-4961-b6da-1e0743add50f
  8. Forza Horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont launch: so forza wont launch or install into my pc from the Xbox app. I have gone through the install process maybe over ten times, then when I go to launch the game nothing happens. After that I will try...
  9. Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...: Hello, Its been more than 24h since my problem started and i hope someone can help me fix this. Two days ago I tried to play my game as usual, but while loading and showing the message...
  10. Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.: Hello, fh5 was working a few months ago but now whenever I click "play" to launch fh5 it either says syncing data or launching game, and whenever it is done with any of them the small rectangle...