Forza Horizon 5 wont launch

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 wont launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so forza wont launch or install into my pc from the Xbox app. I have gone through the install process maybe over ten times, then when I go to launch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by josh794, Apr 8, 2023.

1. josh794
    josh794 Guest

so forza wont launch or install into my pc from the Xbox app. I have gone through the install process maybe over ten times, then when I go to launch the game nothing happens. After that I will try to check and repair files and then it causes an error saying that it cannot fix files while open but the game doesn't even launch. after that i will then cancel the repair process and the files disappear from my pc. as if it doesn't even install all the way.

if anyone has any helpful tips besides the uninstalling of Xbox game app and the regular googleable answers.

PS this all happened after the latest update I assume.

:)

josh794, Apr 8, 2023
  2. WayneJohnsonZQ Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

Forza horizon 4 wont launch for me on series x
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello Loco_Bandito,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble launching the game. However, your post is very vague and hard to come up with any solutions.

When did this issue start occurring?

Did you purchase it on the Microsoft Store? Steam?

Are you trying to launch it from the Xbox app, or straight from the Microsoft Store?

Has this happened to other games?

What troubleshooting steps did you take?

You can follow the steps listed here on the Forza Horizon support page. My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

You can also check our Known Issues sticky located at the top of the Gaming & Xbox category.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Wont launch

Try reinstalling the game with your third party Antivirus turned off
  5. SwifterNZ Win User

Yea so after a google a realised you did want me to name the key that so i did what you asked now i get a different pop up saying "Forza Horizon 5 can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected." My ssd is still connected and read/writeable. As im writing this it stopped saying the message i wrote above and went back to the error i posted earlier with "the request is not supported"
  6. SwifterNZ Win User

Sorry second half of that was a little confusing im saying the game isn't crashing its just straight up not opening
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 wont launch - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon wont

2. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  3. when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...: when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont even move to 1%. I have tried everything but nothing is working please help me!...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app: So, a few days ago i downloaded FH5 and everything was fine up until a few days later when i saw that FH5 was really lagging my pc so i decided to just play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming and i wish i...
  5. Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.: Whenever I try downloading forza Horizon 5 the download speed stays on 0B/S, it has nothing to do with my internet. Only the game/xbox launcher. Please, if anyone has a solution tell me. And...
  6. forza horizon 5 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont start: hello so my fh5 istn starting anymore its just showing me the client window with sync data not even the sync data popup window i tried resetting it deinstalling it changing priorities and also...
  7. Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch: Why wont forza horizon 4 launch on stat up 46dcaa68-6a9e-4961-b6da-1e0743add50f
  8. Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...: Hello, Its been more than 24h since my problem started and i hope someone can help me fix this. Two days ago I tried to play my game as usual, but while loading and showing the message...
  9. Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.: Hello, fh5 was working a few months ago but now whenever I click "play" to launch fh5 it either says syncing data or launching game, and whenever it is done with any of them the small rectangle...
  10. my forza horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my forza horizon 5 wont launch: i was downloading the update 19, but when it was done it just launches for a few seconds then closes, ive tried everything in here :...