Forza Horizon 5 won't install on my pc? no refund!?

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 won't install on my pc? no refund!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am a windows 10 pc user with the latest windows 10 update on a full wipe reset and install. I had preordered the premium version of forza horizon... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minim3rch, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Minim3rch
    Minim3rch Guest

Hi, I am a windows 10 pc user with the latest windows 10 update on a full wipe reset and install. I had preordered the premium version of forza horizon 5 and after my reset, I had Forza Horizon 5 Installed for a few weeks but had an error updating recently. I then decided to try uninstalling/re-installing forza but have been met with about 3 different error codes that support failed to be able to resolve. 0x80070005, 0x803fb107, and another one I can't remember. I've tried endless amounts of troubleshooting for each code. I have tried what seems to be everything in my power and with what power support gave me and I still cannot get the game to install. Also, since I had this game since pre-order support hasn't allowed me the option for a refund, which is a little frustrating. I'm hoping to see if I can either find a miracle fix, or a good bit of insight on how to get a refund! TIA! Forza Horizon 5 won't install on my pc? no refund!? :)

:)

Minim3rch, Mar 8, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Was really a pleasure, i hope this gets sorted, have a nice day
  3. Minim3rch Win User

I've tried these all before and I did them once again and I'm not taking 3hrs+ to reset windows after just doing that. I'd like to know if there Is any possibility for a refund...
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

5. Minim3rch Win User

Okay I definitely will try that I haven't gone through them yet and it does seem to point at them. Thank you for your help!
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

For this error try to follow the steps suggested here

https://www.partitionwizard.com/amp/resizeparti...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 won't install on my pc? no refund!? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon won't

2. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  3. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?: I own the physical DVD for the Forza Horizon 4 game but do not have an Xbox Live subscription, so every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One, it won't even open, giving me an error and...
  4. My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect...: Both discs are perfect I'm the only owner and they work one my Xbox one no issue. But put them in the series X and I get nothing at all. Please help! 32e7c5ab-f975-43db-84cc-af08c862bd71
  5. Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?: Cant log into Forza Horizon 5. 0da386f2-07be-45a1-98d7-63de8e39c93e
  6. Forza Horizon 5 won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't start.: I have GamePass Ultimate. I have it on the main C drive, SSD. I press play on the XBOX app, nothing happens. I have it run on administrator on Windows 7 compatibility mode (and have tried Windows...
  7. Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update: Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update 53aa9a15-004c-420e-a9e7-a9ab3ffa0735
  8. Forza Horizon 5 won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't load: enever I select the game, it starts to load fine, but when it gets to the PG logo intro it freezes and after a while the screen goes blank and then after another minute it goes to the main video...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 won't boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't boot: I have tried almost anything and am willing to do whatever at this point. I have been trying for 4 to 5 months to play forza again, it works with cloud gaming, but when I boot it on my PC I get...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 won't launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 won't launch.: Hello I have bought FH5 a few days ago but it does not launch in any possible way, I have already tried uninstalling and following the common help article. My pc is also well capable of running...