Forza Horizon 5 won't boot

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 won't boot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried almost anything and am willing to do whatever at this point. I have been trying for 4 to 5 months to play forza again, it works with cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcus Leander Straume, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 5 won't boot

I have tried almost anything and am willing to do whatever at this point. I have been trying for 4 to 5 months to play forza again, it works with cloud gaming, but when I boot it on my PC I get the popup where it synchronised data, then I get a smaller popup saying Forza Horizon 5, but after that it stops. Occasionally a black window will open with the forza logo on the taskbar, but this usually only happens when I close background tasks in task manager.

:)

Marcus Leander Straume, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Marcus Leander Strau Win User

No, there are no error messages.

I have updated my pc multiple times, reinstalled forza, reset forza's app data, closed backround tasks, disabled discord overlay, deleted gamingservices and gaminservicesnet, verified and repaired game files, and updated from windows 10 to windows 11. And yes I only have an issue with forza.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Marcus, I don't know what procedures you've tried on your PC, but does it show any error messages?

This only happens with Forza.
  4. Hewils Mervelleo Win User

no puedo comprar Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition

Hello Claus, I have the same problem. Won't let me buy the Forza Horizon 5 Premiun Edition...
  5. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  6. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 won't boot - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon won't

2. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  3. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?: I own the physical DVD for the Forza Horizon 4 game but do not have an Xbox Live subscription, so every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One, it won't even open, giving me an error and...
  4. My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect...: Both discs are perfect I'm the only owner and they work one my Xbox one no issue. But put them in the series X and I get nothing at all. Please help! 32e7c5ab-f975-43db-84cc-af08c862bd71
  5. Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?: Cant log into Forza Horizon 5. 0da386f2-07be-45a1-98d7-63de8e39c93e
  6. Forza Horizon 5 won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't start.: I have GamePass Ultimate. I have it on the main C drive, SSD. I press play on the XBOX app, nothing happens. I have it run on administrator on Windows 7 compatibility mode (and have tried Windows...
  7. Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update: Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update 53aa9a15-004c-420e-a9e7-a9ab3ffa0735
  8. Forza Horizon 5 won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't load: enever I select the game, it starts to load fine, but when it gets to the PG logo intro it freezes and after a while the screen goes blank and then after another minute it goes to the main video...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 won't launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 won't launch.: Hello I have bought FH5 a few days ago but it does not launch in any possible way, I have already tried uninstalling and following the common help article. My pc is also well capable of running...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 won't launch (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't launch (PC): downloaded and installed through the Xbox app, but launch page shows for a while then seems to crash. 6608404f-d5a7-4340-abdf-d84483b2707e