FORZA HORIZON 5 WILL NOT LAUNCH PC

Discus and support FORZA HORIZON 5 WILL NOT LAUNCH PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is a similar issue with a fellow fh5 player which i will copy and past to make things easier "I can't play FH5 anymore. Every time I hit "Play", I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arian S, May 5, 2023.

1. Arian S
    Arian S Guest

It is a similar issue with a fellow fh5 player which i will copy and past to make things easier "I can't play FH5 anymore. Every time I hit "Play", I have the little Forza loading screen on the middle of the screen and then it disappear and nothing else, the game is off."

I have the same exact for over a week now. The game would refuse to load after the initial loading screen on the middle of the screen.

I believe this issue is due to something about Microsoft visual c++, i say this because i was downloading this software for a completely different game and i had to download another version of Microsoft visual c++. And ever since then, its as if my forza has not been working.

I have already tried uninstalling all Microsoft visual c++ files and installing them all again, running the game in administrator mode, installing latest gpu drivers, repairing fh5, uninstalling fh5 and reinstalling, rebooting pc, but nothing is working.

I have fh5 on my Xbox game pass for pc, not on steam. I am also running windows 11

:)

Arian S, May 5, 2023
  2. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Unable to activate Forza Horizon 2 digital code

That is correct.

Forza Horizon 3, now also delisted was the first one to have a PC version

You can use the money to purchase Forza Horizon 4 or 5.
  4. Geri M. Win User

[STEAM] Forza 5 | Slow loading

Hi YennZo,

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum. We hope that you are doing well.

We appreciate for your time and effort and understand the inconvenience caused. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you

Normally this issue comes up with network or PC specs compatibility with the games. We know that you have research a lot online, but we can start by providing you some articles for troubleshooting and some items to consider on Steam Forza 5.

Kindly visit the links below.

We hope it worked for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. ysXI Win User

Digital games on PC

to play forza horizon 5 for "free" , i mean to not have to pay any other thing on pc
  6. xKomemamis. Win User

FH5 wont even start downloading on Xbox Game center on PC

If the last suggestions didn't help from Jesse here is mine that helped me.
    This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.
Thema:

1. FORZA HORIZON 5 WILL NOT LAUNCH PC - Similar Threads - FORZA HORIZON LAUNCH

2. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  3. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass not launching: I installed FH5 from PC Gamepass service and tried to launch it but with no luck to get it started. 73039bbb-763f-4789-833d-8d16682d5ee7
  5. Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.: Forza Horizon 4 won't launch through steam and is not visible in the xbox app in installed games. The game wont launch and gets stuck at the splash screen and eats up the ram then crashes along...
  6. Forza horizon 5 not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 not launching: My forza horizon 5 game launches and then it automatically closes ,I’ve uninstalled it and downloaded it again but nothing seems to work. f90b2cfc-1275-4a89-a60c-9d8fc28e79db
  7. Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?: So I have this issue when launching my forza horizon 4. when I try to launch it, a notification comes to my screen that says: Check your account, This app is not usable on your account right now....
  8. Why is Forza Horizon 5 crashing every time I launch it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Forza Horizon 5 crashing every time I launch it?: I recently got Forza Horizon 5 on my pc through the Xbox store, and I spent the last 3 days downloading it, but every time I try to launch it it crashes. I have fully updated windows and my...
  9. Forza horizon 5 crash after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crash after launch: all of the other forza games work but horizon, it use to work a while back but not anymore, it does work on the xbox 5c915fbe-93ef-403a-b48a-fedd6af57344
  10. How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8: I tried to verify and repair multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game i even reset the app in setting and updated drivers along with getting some windows updates and nothing seems to...