Forza Horizon 5 will not launch after update

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 will not launch after update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game will not even get to the optimization screen. The only that changed on my pc was an update for the game (new expansion) and windows system update.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Hufana, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Alex Hufana
    Alex Hufana Guest

Game will not even get to the optimization screen. The only that changed on my pc was an update for the game (new expansion) and windows system update. Nvidia graphics driver is updated. Did a repair and reset of the Xbox app and Gaming services. Did a repair of the game and checked for updates (no updates). Anyone else having this issue?

:)

Alex Hufana, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Some players are also having this issue after the recent update , but we can try some steps that have worked for other players. If it still persists, you may want to try the steps provided by Forza team here: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar... or you can also contact them to further check this on their end, kindly use https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Janet_C Win User

I just got forza and it launches and says its great for my pc but is super laggy. What do i do?

Launch Forza Horizon 5

Minimize it and run the Task Manager.

Go to the Details tab

Find the process: ForzaHorizon5.exe

Right click on it and 'Set Priority' to 'High'.

Check how the game behaves after this.
  4. WayuRagwongsiri Win User

I have Error: 0x8007042b when launch Flight Simulation and Forza Horizon 5 via PC game pass.

I have this error when I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 and Flight Simulator. Launch Xbox app is fine.

This issue start at first time launch. I never play Forza and flight sim in my life.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Have not recieved warthog code for forza horizons 3

Hey Cattledude89! When did you first play Halo 5 and Halo Master Chief Collection? The Warthog was a launch gift so if you played after Forza Horizon 3's launch, you would not be eligible. Post back and let me know!
  6. Mudstang Win User

List of problems...

Forza Horizon 2 Devs Wait Until After Launch to A…: http://youtu.be/Gk-GQPzg5fE

why is no dlc for horizon 2 on the 360
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 will not launch after update - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon launch

2. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  3. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass not launching: I installed FH5 from PC Gamepass service and tried to launch it but with no luck to get it started. 73039bbb-763f-4789-833d-8d16682d5ee7
  5. Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.: Forza Horizon 4 won't launch through steam and is not visible in the xbox app in installed games. The game wont launch and gets stuck at the splash screen and eats up the ram then crashes along...
  6. Forza horizon 5 not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 not launching: My forza horizon 5 game launches and then it automatically closes ,I’ve uninstalled it and downloaded it again but nothing seems to work. f90b2cfc-1275-4a89-a60c-9d8fc28e79db
  7. Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?: So I have this issue when launching my forza horizon 4. when I try to launch it, a notification comes to my screen that says: Check your account, This app is not usable on your account right now....
  8. Why is Forza Horizon 5 crashing every time I launch it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Forza Horizon 5 crashing every time I launch it?: I recently got Forza Horizon 5 on my pc through the Xbox store, and I spent the last 3 days downloading it, but every time I try to launch it it crashes. I have fully updated windows and my...
  9. Forza horizon 5 crash after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crash after launch: all of the other forza games work but horizon, it use to work a while back but not anymore, it does work on the xbox 5c915fbe-93ef-403a-b48a-fedd6af57344
  10. How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8: I tried to verify and repair multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game i even reset the app in setting and updated drivers along with getting some windows updates and nothing seems to...