Forza horizon 5 went missing from my library
Discus and support Forza horizon 5 went missing from my library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When the new hotfix for Forza 5 was released, I decided to close the game and then update it, but the update was stuck, so then I decided to restart my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CasperDancy, Nov 18, 2021.
Thema:
Forza horizon 5 went missing from my library
Loading...
-
Forza horizon 5 went missing from my library - Similar Threads - Forza horizon went
-
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)... -
Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and... -
Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done... -
Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?
in XboX InsidersShould I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments] -
Forza Horizon 5 Store Purchased "Something went wrong"
in XBoX Games and AppsForza Horizon 5 Store Purchased "Something went wrong": Hi. I'm trying to buy a car pack in Forza Horizon 5 but all I'm getting is a message saying "Something went wrong. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." followed by a randomised... -
Forza Horizon 5 something went wrong with the game save (steam)
in XBoX Games and AppsForza Horizon 5 something went wrong with the game save (steam): Hello, I will try to describe exactly what happened, so today I re-downloaded Forza Horizon 5 because it wouldn't start. now the game works fine except all progress (houses, entire car collection... -
BROKEN AGAIN: Forza Horizon 5: "Something went wrong launching your game"
in XBoX Games and AppsBROKEN AGAIN: Forza Horizon 5: "Something went wrong launching your game": EDIT -- 2/16/2022 -- it's back, I cannot launch Forza Horizon 5. very upset. So for the past month, I've had this occur three times. Each of the first two times, I completely uninstalled and... -
Code for the Warthog in Forza Horizon 3 went missing and I never got a chance to redeem it.
in XBoX Sales and PromoCode for the Warthog in Forza Horizon 3 went missing and I never got a chance to redeem it.: I Own and play Halo 5, I have received the code on my Email, however now that I have Horizon 3. I can't seem to find the email and redeem my code for the Warthog. I really hope it's not too late...