Forza Horizon 5 weekly update error

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 weekly update error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I launch Forza Horizon 5 and i get a message telling me that my game needs an update. It says that the installation is in que, but when i check in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicholasArntzen, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. Forza Horizon 5 weekly update error


    I launch Forza Horizon 5 and i get a message telling me that my game needs an update. It says that the installation is in que, but when i check in the xbox app there is nothing in the que. If i hit the download now icon next to the progress bar the game crashes and i get this error code: (0x8007042b).

    I have had this happen to me previously too. I just gave up and after like a week the game worked. But I want to play forza NOW lmao

    :)
     
    NicholasArntzen, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 weekly update error

    Hello again: If it still doesn't work, you're going to uninstall the game services using a powershell command, then open the gamepass app, ask you to download and install the game services again:

    On the Windows search bar, type Powershell > right-click and select Open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, ask you to reinstall the game services, install it, and try again.

    If none of those procedures work, try to restore your PC's operating system via iso image tool, using that tool you will be able to keep your games and files installed
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 weekly update error

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello NicholasArntzen, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11?

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Updates are often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

    Download Windows 10

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Download Windows 11

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. NicholasArntzen Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 weekly update error

    Hi! Thanks for reaching out to help me. I tried to update my Windows 11, but it still doesnt work. For some reason it actually launched the other day, but then it went back to not being friends with me anymore. I have tried all there is to try. I have reset microsoft store, I have shut down my pc multiple times and I have reset the Xbox app too. I have even re-installed FH5, but yet again it does not want to play nice. I have also played FH5 since the release
  5. minghzhang Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

    I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 Warthog?

    Hey guys,

    Warthog codes for Forza Horizon 3 will continue to go out weekly in waves to users who have played Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: MCC. If you have not received your Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3, please be sure to hang tight while codes are sent out.

    We cannot guarantee which specific send eligible users will be included in, but all eligible users will receive their codes before the release of Forza Horizon 3.

    Thanks!
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 weekly update error

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 weekly update error - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon weekly

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21