Forza horizon 5, using PXN v3ii Gaming wheel, inside-deadzone remains even when set to zero.

Discus and support Forza horizon 5, using PXN v3ii Gaming wheel, inside-deadzone remains even when set to zero. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza horizon 5, using PXN v3ii Gaming wheel, inside-deadzone remains even when set to zero. NFS heat and Unbound works so accurately. Why this fh5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbhimanyuGeekFloyd, May 6, 2023.

1. Forza horizon 5, using PXN v3ii Gaming wheel, inside-deadzone remains even when set to zero.

Forza horizon 5, using PXN v3ii Gaming wheel, inside-deadzone remains even when set to zero.

NFS heat and Unbound works so accurately. Why this fh5 game is so pathetic. I specially keep game pass only for this game. But it failed. I must stop using game pass and this game.

:)

AbhimanyuGeekFloyd, May 6, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to ask their developers, but they likely included support for it

Device drivers must be built into the game, there is no universal pool like on a computer
  4. AbhimanyuGeekFloyd Win User

Then why does it work so good with nfs titles, even the latest one, "NFS Unbound" or DIRT 5, works so accurately, 0 means zero deadzone and the hands on the cockpit display react so accurate to my manual wheel movement.

Even I see only many posts regarding this issue dated so many years back of i search online for FH5.
  5. onlysublime Win User

Wireless Speed Wheel Warning!

anyone with the speed wheel willing to share settings? I just got a new one and am trying to learn how to tweak the controls. there's no guide on what any of these settings mean. or know any sites that will explain the following settings?

right now I'm kinda happy with speed wheel setting 1 with the following:

with these settings sometimes I totally feel dialed in and other times I'm out of control.

steering axis deadzone inside: 0

steering axis deadzone outside: 50

acceleration axis deadzone inside: 0

acceleration axis deadzone outside: 50

deceleration axis deadzone inside: 0

deceleration axis deadzone outside: 50

clutch axis deadzone inside: 0

clutch axis deadzone outside: 50

handbrake axis deadzone inside: 0

handbrake axis deadzone outside: 50

vibration scale: 100

here are the default speed wheel settings which drove me crazy:

steering axis deadzone inside: 1

steering axis deadzone outside: 95

acceleration axis deadzone inside: 15

acceleration axis deadzone outside: 100

deceleration axis deadzone inside: 15

deceleration axis deadzone outside: 95

clutch axis deadzone inside: 15

clutch axis deadzone outside: 90

handbrake axis deadzone inside: 0

handbrake axis deadzone outside: 100

vibration scale: 100
  6. Jesse E' Win User

PXN V9 wheel is xbox 360 controller in xbox

Thema:

1. Forza horizon 5, using PXN v3ii Gaming wheel, inside-deadzone remains even when set to zero. - Similar Threads - Forza horizon using

2. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  3. Forza Horizon 5 crashing at startup using on Steam Deck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashing at startup using on Steam Deck: So as the title suggests, my horizon 5 keeps crashing at launch. The exit from the game happens when I login in my xbox account and click "start game" or "accessibility/settings" button at the...
  4. I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...: I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how do i can claim it? In my account, it’s say that si claimed . 0b9b5bba-f2cf-47ce-812d-6ecfe096050c
  5. Issue installing Forza Horizon 5 on PC using Xbox app, error 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue installing Forza Horizon 5 on PC using Xbox app, error 0x80070002: Hey everyone, I have tried and re-tried to install this after a Windows refresh and I keep getting the error 0x80070002 which says it's something "on our end" (meaning Microsoft). I have tried...
  6. I can't use user generated content in Forza Horizon 5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't use user generated content in Forza Horizon 5.: I get a message that redirects me to xbox.com but leaves no instructions on how to fix the problem. 79756c32-0782-4e7a-98b0-becf89f71277
  7. i want to midtown madness copyrights you not use copyright im know i can do forza horizon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to midtown madness copyrights you not use copyright im know i can do forza horizon...: Give me the copyrights of midtown madness, please, you won't use it anyway, it's clear now if I can get the game copyrights, there will be 4 cities and two villages in the game, maybe I can...
  8. Not being able to use different accounts to play forza horizon 5 on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to use different accounts to play forza horizon 5 on pc: Hello, I have two microsoft accounts and i'm trying to find ways on how to play forza horizon 5 with different accounts and it's not letting me d8b94738-c9f8-49ce-8e49-c258ae15ac38
  9. Unable to use Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Forza Horizon 5: I Bought a Game pass, and I downloaded Forza 5 with the game pass. When I open it, it says I am on trial but I have got the game from the game pass (Xbox app). it took a day to download and the...
  10. if i can use two or more accounts in the next forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i can use two or more accounts in the next forza horizon 5: I'm new to get a forza horizon game and I'm thinking to buy the deluxe or premium edition but I had a trouble and is if, Can I play the game but other person can use the same edition in the same...