Forza Horizon 5 user-generated content is restricted

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 user-generated content is restricted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i have been trying to access things like livery's in forza steam edition but it says "access to user-generated content is restricted by your profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fredrik2311, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Fredrik2311
    Fredrik2311 New Member

So i have been trying to access things like livery's in forza steam edition but it says "access to user-generated content is restricted by your profile privacy settings." I looked it up and it said i couldnt edit my safety settings because i was "in a family" but that was false and i wasnt in any family. I made my parent add me to their family and give me permissions to acces everything yet it still says the same "access to user-generated content is restricted by your profile privacy settings." thing. please help.

Fredrik2311, Nov 9, 2021
  2. AndrewCoon1 Win User

"You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up.  This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on xbox.com"

I have all of the settings on allow, the issue is that Forza Horizon 5 continues giving the message "Access to user-generated content is restricted by your profile privacy settings." I am currently trying to uninstall then reinstall the game.
  3. MitchelPeterson Win User

I cant Change privacy settings

I was playing forza 5, and I was trying to do the event lab, and it says i need to turn on a setting for user generated content. and it says its restricted by my profile privacy settings.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

forza horizon 5 access to user generated content

On the Privacy & Online Safety screen, click the Privacy tab and make sure the following is set to Everyone:

"You can see and upload community creations"

Beyond that, if it still doesn't work, then no clue as that setting plus the ones Francia posted about before are the only ones needed. You could double check to make sure you don't have some sort of ban on Forza that is stopping you (and showing the wrong message):

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/tool/banHistory
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Francia J.

Why cant a person sell a car from auction house if he has a child account?Is there something bad for children?
    Far as I know, there is no restriction on that in the game...more likely, the child account has some parental restrictions preventing it
  6. Jean-Leonspiteri ter Win User

Francia J.

Why cant a person sell a car from auction house if he has a child account?Is there something bad for children?
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 user-generated content is restricted - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon user

2. forza horizon 5 access to user generated content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 access to user generated content: Hi my name is Guy and in forza horizon 5 i cant access to the eventlab. its say "access to user generated content is restricted" can any 1 help me fix it? 45e6aaa3-ba75-4199-a3ad-8e976df212a4
  3. I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed: I don’t know what to do *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 27c6fa43-36e8-49cd-b10b-dd5158207aca
  4. How to get my Forza Horizon 4 and 5 to sync my user data when stuck at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get my Forza Horizon 4 and 5 to sync my user data when stuck at 0%: Hi my name is Cameron and I'm having trouble syncing my forza h4 and forza h5, they get stuck at 0 when syncing my data, I've already tried the easy options, my fh5 did work before I reset my...
  5. I can't use user generated content in Forza Horizon 5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't use user generated content in Forza Horizon 5.: I get a message that redirects me to xbox.com but leaves no instructions on how to fix the problem. 79756c32-0782-4e7a-98b0-becf89f71277
  6. Forza Horizon 5 access to user generated content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 access to user generated content: within the game there is a feature to buy vehicles off of other players, however this feature to me is restricted despite my privacy settings allowing my account to use these features im still...
  7. forza horizon 5 access to user generated content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 access to user generated content: Hi my name is Guy and in forza horizon 5 i cant access to the aucion house and clubs and gift cars. its say "access to user generated content is restricted" can any 1 help me fix it?...
  8. Cant Access User Generated Content in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Access User Generated Content in Forza Horizon 5: I was able to(after like hours of fiddling with stuff) finally change my Xbox Account Privacy settings. I made it so I could see any ones custom content. I launch the game and what do you know I...
  9. User generated items in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    User generated items in Forza Horizon 5: So i have been trying to access things like livery's in forza steam edition but it says "access to user-generated content is restricted by your profile privacy settings." I looked it up and it...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...: I should've unlocked the Achievement a few years ago on my old Laptop. But after smashing all Bonus boards i didn't unlock it. So I checked the Internet and found out that for some reason the...