Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled itself

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled itself in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today in the morning I finished installing Forza horizon 5, i played for a couple of hours and turned off my pc normally. One hour later i come back,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlejandroAzpeitia, Nov 13, 2021.

  1. Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled itself


    Today in the morning I finished installing Forza horizon 5, i played for a couple of hours and turned off my pc normally. One hour later i come back, start my pc just to discover that the game had unistalled by itself. I would really like to know what happened and maybe get some sort of solution for my problem. As far as i know this issue has already been posted in the following link https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...om-my-PC---------Please-help.aspx#post1206205

    Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

    :)
     
    AlejandroAzpeitia, Nov 13, 2021
    #1
  2. CalebMARSTERS Win User

    Xbox App Windows 10 - Download SO SLOW with a Gigabit Speed

    i have 3 mbps and its only running 12 kbps and frikin forza horizon 5 UNINSTALLED ITSELF
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled itself

  4. AlejandroAzpeitia Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled itself

    I did check the folder and the folder disappeared from there.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled itself

    Typically the first place to look if a game uninstalls itself is that you cancelled an update patch. These are encrypted games, and if you interrupt the patching process, it’s corrupted and is removed
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled itself

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Check this folder and check if the files are still there. (you might need to take ownership of the folder before you can see the files).

    C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.405.2.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled itself

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled itself - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon uninstalled

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Hello i uninstalled forza horizon 5 andre months ago and I had alot of progress and alot of...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i uninstalled forza horizon 5 andre months ago and I had alot of progress and alot of...: I use Xbox and I can’t figure out how to get my progress back f776d396-08b3-47b5-be3e-931e4dd92741
  7. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  8. I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!: Please help, I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo and it's taking up my free space to download GTA V. I keep trying to delete it but it keeps saying things like "you need permission from SYSTEM"...
  9. Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 was crashing to desktop on start so i uninstalled it but I dont think it uninstalled correctly as now when I went to reinstall it on a different drive it went from the 70~gb...
  10. Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..?: Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..? 83987a5d-75d2-411a-b10b-64f986cb13ec