Forza Horizon 5 uninstall

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 uninstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled Forza horizon 5 on my Xbox pc app but it is still occuping over 100GB of my SSD, the game files are also present in the windowsapps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DhanrajPatil1, Feb 18, 2022.

  1. Forza Horizon 5 uninstall


    I uninstalled Forza horizon 5 on my Xbox pc app but it is still occuping over 100GB of my SSD, the game files are also present in the windowsapps folder n unable to delete them.

    :)
     
    DhanrajPatil1, Feb 18, 2022
    #1
  2. GouyYT Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 isnt downloading for xbox app

    Yes I uninstalled it but I had to reinstall it in order to download Forza horizon 5
  3. VELTENNS Win User

    I can't access forza5 premium add-on contents in in-game of forza horizon5

    Hello, so today I uninstalled Forza Horizon 5, because I thought I had a problem with the early access. When I uninstalled it, the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition disappeared from my account. I tried getting it back, but didn't work it said that I can buy it, but not install it. Please help me!
  4. CalebMARSTERS Win User

    Xbox App Windows 10 - Download SO SLOW with a Gigabit Speed

    i have 3 mbps and its only running 12 kbps and frikin forza horizon 5 UNINSTALLED ITSELF
  5. Georges C. Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 uninstall

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello DhanrajPatil1, try to follow these procedures below, sometimes the temporary game file has not been deleted by automatic system management.

    Check if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

    Then, follow this 3 procedures below.

    Defragment your Windows 10 PC

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/def...

    Using System File Checker in Windows

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

    chkdsk

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...
  6. AUSTIN PWER Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 still uses room on my SSD

    Hmm, that is strange

    Search Forza Horizon 5 from the Start Menu / Task Bar

    Right Click Forza Horizon 5 and then Select Uninstall.
    or

    Right Click and go to "Open File Location" then delete the entire Forza Folder

    Check out my edited response above, and let me know if that helps :)
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 uninstall

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 uninstall - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon uninstall

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Hello i uninstalled forza horizon 5 andre months ago and I had alot of progress and alot of...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i uninstalled forza horizon 5 andre months ago and I had alot of progress and alot of...: I use Xbox and I can’t figure out how to get my progress back f776d396-08b3-47b5-be3e-931e4dd92741
  7. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  8. I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!: Please help, I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo and it's taking up my free space to download GTA V. I keep trying to delete it but it keeps saying things like "you need permission from SYSTEM"...
  9. Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 was crashing to desktop on start so i uninstalled it but I dont think it uninstalled correctly as now when I went to reinstall it on a different drive it went from the 70~gb...
  10. Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..?: Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..? 83987a5d-75d2-411a-b10b-64f986cb13ec