forza horizon 5 tunes and auction house unavailable.

Discus and support forza horizon 5 tunes and auction house unavailable. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, updating and modifying installs to make it work. I even saw somewhere that if you hit allow on every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheVintageRebel, Mar 15, 2022.

1. forza horizon 5 tunes and auction house unavailable.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, updating and modifying installs to make it work. I even saw somewhere that if you hit allow on every privacy setting on xbox website it would work but still haven't had any luck. when I start up the game it says I'm offline and can't access the forza seasons stuff nor the auction house and finding tunes. But I can still drive around with friends online but the moment I join a race with them my game will crash. Any ideas?

:)

TheVintageRebel, Mar 15, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi TheVintageRebel! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you have already modified your account privacy settings to allow content from other users, you need to log out the Xbox app, console companion app and restart your PC before log in again
  3. EthanBurley Win User

Auction Shop and Tune Setup Not Working

Hi! I have just re-installed forza horizon 4 and went to the auction house and tuning setups. They are currently still in the same state as before where i can't enter the auction house and can't load any tuning setups. Is the any other way to fix this?
    Maybe something with Xbox Live or Xbox Parental Settings?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://racinggames.gg/forza/forza-horizon-5-au...

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
    Please do research before answering questions: The Auction House was closed temporarily but has been reopened since early December!!
  6. Georges C. Win User

A problem with online and auctions in Forza horizon 5

My name is welcome to the community.

Helo Sofus, for the last news we had the auctions were suspended in Forza 5

https://www.aroged.com/2022/11/18/forza-horizon...

Forza Support

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us

Thema:

1. forza horizon 5 tunes and auction house unavailable. - Similar Threads - forza horizon tunes

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  7. Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5: Whenever I go into the Tunes section in the Creative Hub, it comes up with 'No tunes found'. While I can search for tunes, I usually look for the most popular one in the suggested section, and...
  8. Why can I not access the find tune set ups in Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not access the find tune set ups in Forza Horizon 5?: Whenever I click “find tune setups” it just shows the screen loading. It used to work but now it just keeps loading and I’m unsure why 4a5bd95e-ffa6-47d2-8482-5af224561fb1
  9. Forza horizon 5 favorite tune limit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 favorite tune limit.: I wanted to know whether there is a limit in Favorite tune. I know there is limit of saving 500 tunes in MY TUNES. But note sure whether it also counts in Favorite tune or not....
  10. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after installing tune

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after installing tune: After the update we installed last week my Forza Horizon 4 would not launch. One of the suggested "possible fixes" was to delete the save files from my console and that it would re-sync to the...