Forza Horizon 5 through Steam is asking for a 2nd authentication that I do not possess.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 through Steam is asking for a 2nd authentication that I do not possess. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play Forza Horizon 5 through steam(where I purchased the game) it pops up asking for a 2nd form of authentication in either the form of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chris peckens, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 5 through Steam is asking for a 2nd authentication that I do not possess.

When I try to play Forza Horizon 5 through steam(where I purchased the game) it pops up asking for a 2nd form of authentication in either the form of scanning a QR code that takes me to an untrusted site by google, or with some USB key for the game. Has anyone else experienced this, and knows how to fix it? I've tried going through Steam support, and get pointed towards Microsoft. I can't find a way to get in touch with Microsoft directly, though. Please help.

:)

chris peckens, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Forza Horizon 5 through Steam is asking for a 2nd authentication that I do not possess.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Chris, I'm not sure exactly if this verification is from the Microsoft account, friend.

As we are Xbox community consultants, we have no knowledge of the stema platform.

But in case it is from microsoft account then you can withdraw this verification by disabling it.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402858...

Trying the process again.

And if it works, turn it on again

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Controller DLC not showing on PC

I just want to clarify, did you redeem it through Microsoft? If yes, I apologize but it will not be available via Steam. It's only available with the Microsoft version of Forza Horizon 5.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Steam save

You can't as you did everything on steam

For the most part, cross-save support is present in Forza Horizon 5. The only exception to this rule is for those PC players who are playing through Steam. Steam players do not have cross-save support on their version of the game.Nov 8, 2021

This is the price you pay for switching platforms
  5. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  6. Davide Fiore Win User

"This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges."

Then if it is not needed why i still can't access myltyplayer after doing everything you told me (i am from pc and i installed forza horizon 5 from steam)
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 through Steam is asking for a 2nd authentication that I do not possess. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon through

2. Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.: Forza Horizon 4 won't launch through steam and is not visible in the xbox app in installed games. The game wont launch and gets stuck at the splash screen and eats up the ram then crashes along...
  3. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...: I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30
  4. Forza Horizon 5 won't launch through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't launch through Game Pass: I logged a support ticket with Turn 10 (below) because Forza Horizon 5 won't launch through Game Pass. They started to try to solve the problem then advised I come here. It's pretty poor that the...
  5. Cant launch Forza Horizon 5 after installing through gamepass xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch Forza Horizon 5 after installing through gamepass xbox app.: Everytime I try to launch it i get the error message 0x80070102 Anyone know of a fix? 047b4e42-0b1f-4b3a-aaca-87bd1ede5927
  6. Downloading Forza Horizon 5 through game pass but getting an error with the storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Forza Horizon 5 through game pass but getting an error with the storage: Hello, Some days ago I purchased an Xbox series S, I already had a Series X but I wanted another one for my living room. When I completed the installation and decided to download games I got an...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Refuses to install through Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Refuses to install through Xbox App: I've been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 for the past 2 months through the Xbox app on PC. Every single other game I've downloaded through it prompts me to select what drive to install on. It...
  8. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass: Hi, Wondering if anyone recently had similar issues - I can't seem to be able to install Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. I have Xbox Game Pass, was able to install it in the past (probably had it...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 is not launching through xbox game, someone kindly give the solution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is not launching through xbox game, someone kindly give the solution: Forza Horizon 4 is not launching through xbox game, someone kindly give the solution 7805f16d-90ba-4100-8673-8976bd45ff57
  10. [Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through...: Hello, Essentially the title, clear definite answers are really lacking. Steam store claims you will be able to link your xbox account but doesn't explain if you'll be able to import tunes,...