Forza Horizon 5 "there was an error communicating with the server"

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 "there was an error communicating with the server" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently, in game interface in online section of Escape menu is full of gray but the blue color of rivals and yellow color of "Horizon" label. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmirColakk, Jan 30, 2022.

  1. EmirColakk
    EmirColakk Guest

    Forza Horizon 5 "there was an error communicating with the server"


    Currently, in game interface in online section of Escape menu is full of gray but the blue color of rivals and yellow color of "Horizon" label. This is ridiculous that I haven't read any server problem from forza support twitter account. I launched game first about 2 days ago and I've completed enough events to unlock the Forza Horizon Online session. I can't find anything like this on web. what to do?!! (By the way, I purchased the game and Premium Add-ons Bundle on steam)


    Forza Horizon 5 "there was an error communicating with the server" [​IMG]

    Forza Horizon 5 "there was an error communicating with the server" [​IMG]


    :)
     
    EmirColakk, Jan 30, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 "there was an error communicating with the server"

    Hi Emir,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums! I am linking the Forza Support site so that you can submit a ticket for your issue. Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net) . Submitting a ticket will allow the Forza team to be aware and investigate your issue to help solve it quicker.
  3. minghzhang Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

    I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
  4. Mariano_Puentes Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 Error Code | E:43-1b

    Hi, I am Mariano, an independent advisor from the Microsoft-Xbox community. I am sorry you are going through this issue, let us try to fix it :)

    Can you provide more details about your issue?

    Are your saves not being saved in Forza Horizon 5?

    Did you have issues with your Forza Horizon 4 save?

    This error prevents you from playing Forza Horizon 5?
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

    What does it feel like to play on Dedicated Servers?

    Here are some games that I know run on dedicated servers:

    Titanfall

    Killer Instinct

    Forza Horizon 2

    Forza Motorsport 5

    Forza Motorsport 6

    Destiny

    Halo 5
  6. Jackariah91 Win User

    Xbox Series X - Controller disconnects then network disconnects.

    I tried this last night on Forza Horizon 5 and I couldn't even connect to the servers.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 "there was an error communicating with the server"

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 "there was an error communicating with the server" - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon was

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21