Forza Horizon 5 suggestions

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 suggestions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, does anyone have any idea if there’s a forum or something to recommend cars to the creators? 8c597d2a-519e-428b-adbf-b51df86edfa2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoadWarrior0666, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. Forza Horizon 5 suggestions


    Hello, does anyone have any idea if there’s a forum or something to recommend cars to the creators?

    :)
     
    RoadWarrior0666, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Fabz Zuco Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 suggestions

    It would be great if we had more of the Aussie car scene in forza horizon 5. Especially the 80/90 commodores
  3. TJ Galbraith Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 suggestions

    Could there be a possibility that the developers for FH5 bring in a Fast and Furious section where they include all/most of the fast and furious cars like they had in FH4 with James Bond inspired cars.
  4. Madeleine Field Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 suggestions

    Please add the Toyota Chaser to Forza Horizon 4 and 5 as the fanbase and community would really appreciate and love the addition of a car with a 1JZ and especially the Chaser to the games.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 suggestions

    Hi RoadWarrior0666, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    There is a forum from Forza Support where you can suggest. Here you go: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/c/suggestion...
  6. RoadWarrior0666 Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 suggestions

    Thank you soo much! I’ve been trying to figure it out for a while now. Really should’ve started with Microsoft. Thank you 😊
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 suggestions

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 suggestions - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon suggestions

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5: Whenever I go into the Tunes section in the Creative Hub, it comes up with 'No tunes found'. While I can search for tunes, I usually look for the most popular one in the suggested section, and...
  9. Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...: 1-(toyota land cruiser 100 series) 2-(toyota land cruiser 200 series) 3-(Mercedes Benz E55 AMG) 4-(merceds benz cls63 AMG) 5-(toyota majesta 2005) 6-(toyota land cruiser pickup 2022) 7-(Toyota...
  10. Please suggest some devices on xbox one for forza horizon 2

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Please suggest some devices on xbox one for forza horizon 2: Hello guys. Can yous suggest some devices to connect Logitech G27 to xbox one , thank you. fc845cbd-13aa-4da2-a177-f0a44a60b4f6