Forza Horizon 5 stuck syncing data or reseted progress in game

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 stuck syncing data or reseted progress in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start my game it starts to sync data but it doesn't go more than 0%. I tried every thing. I redownloaded the game twice. and my firewall is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XOloXEopiaX, Oct 8, 2022.

1. XOloXEopiaX
    XOloXEopiaX Guest

When I start my game it starts to sync data but it doesn't go more than 0%. I tried every thing. I redownloaded the game twice. and my firewall is closed I dont use vpn and I dont have antivirus program too. I tried the cmd commands but it didn't work. Can you help me? I have been playing since the game released. I can't lost my progress. (I am playing with gamepass)

Now my game syncs the data but my it is not my progress it is reseted how can i play in my own progress?

Forza Horizon 5 stuck syncing data or reseted progress in game [​IMG]

:)

XOloXEopiaX, Oct 8, 2022
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  3. XOloXEopiaX Win User

I have been trying for 2 days but It doesn't work. I have tried to play from another network it syncs the game but my save is reseted. I can't play it from zero. I have been playing the game since it is released
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, may I know if you can try instead using a different device?
    Or if you have an Xbox console or if you have game pass ultimate, access the game via cloud gaming
    (this one if cloud gaming is available in your country)
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XOloXEopiaX

May I know if you tried using a different wifi network?

Or... in some cases you need to wait up to 30 minutes or a bit more

Can you try that? (exists the possibility that the cloud save is too big)
  6. Dastan123____ Win User

Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help

Wazzup guys, i had to reset my computar, and now i can't play forza horizon 3, i installed the game normally, but then the game started to sync the old data, it's stuck at the 0%.

Help me
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 stuck syncing data or reseted progress in game - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon stuck

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  4. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.: I have a brand new Xbox Series X that I purchased on Thanksgiving day. Opened it, ran all the updates, installed a couple games and updated them. I sit down to start playing and now I have no...
  5. forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait: I close the game and reopen it but it keeps happening b87f3efb-e445-4fab-976b-c4bf914a5c15
  6. Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%: Hello, my name is Matt. I just reset / cleaned my pc/ssd yesterday and downloaded forza horizon 5 back into the computer. I logged back into the xbox app and started the game and started running...
  7. Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?: I recently had a problem with an update on forza horizon 5 and reinstalled it in hopes that it would fix the problem. After it reinstalled and I launched the game,it was stuck on syncing data. I...
  8. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  9. Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please: As above, whilst playing Forza horizon yesterday it froze, not been able to play since, it's stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting console and no luck. This is on Xbox series X....
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info": can't log in to xbox because the continue button can't be pressed in the Steam version of the Forza Horizon 5 game, I've repaired the game, I've made sure my Xbox and Microsoft Store accounts are...