Forza Horizon 5 stuck on update window

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 stuck on update window in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 2 days ago I launched Horizon 5 on my Windows 10 PC. An update window opened, as shown in the image below. As you can see, it states that all 3 updates... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G#Cavi, May 17, 2022.

1. G#Cavi
    G#Cavi Guest

2 days ago I launched Horizon 5 on my Windows 10 PC. An update window opened, as shown in the image below. As you can see, it states that all 3 updates have completed, although the Expansion One update progress bar is grey. It also shows that the, "Launch game when the update is complete" checkbox is checked. I tried unchecking this, but nothing happened.
    I left this window open for many hours, but the game did not launch. I restarted my PC and attempted to launch the game again yesterday and today, with the same result.
    I contacted Forza Support, but they directed me to contact Microsoft Support. Unfortunately, the, Request a call option is unavailable.

Can someone please help with this issue.

Forza Horizon 5 stuck on update window [​IMG]

:)

G#Cavi, May 17, 2022
  2. Filip Kurina Win User

I can not start the Forza Horizon 5

I tried to update graphic driver, I tried to update windows, reinstall Forza Horizon 5, verify the game
  3. OmarSandoval Paz Win User

This didn't work for me unfortunetly :(
    Do you get the same exact message?

Are you running windows and game as administrator?

If yes... uninstall the game, restart, install it again, and try this method again, if nothing worked you can also delete FH5 profile folder and try again.
  4. Chimipu Win User

Hola, soy Paco. A mí me ha pasado lo mismo en "Age of Empires 2 DE", pero con un truco he conseguido que funcione el juego (hasta que lo arregle Microsoft).

Hay que entran en Microsoft Store, pinchar en el icono de usuario (arriba la derecha), en el desplegable en Configuración de la aplicación y a continuación hay que activar ¨permisos sin conexión¨(a mi me dió error durante mucho tiempo).

Después se vuelve a abrir el juego, y volverá a dar error. A continuación se desconecta Internet y se vuelve a abrir el juego, y vereis que empieza a cargarlo. Mientras lo carga podeis volver a conecta Internet y con estos pasos a mi me ha dejado entrar al juego. Yo tengo en el ordenador Windows 11. A ver si también tienes suerte.
  5. G#Cavi Win User

Thank you for your reply, but none of your suggestions fixed the issue.
  6. cat_fish_1 Win User

This didn't work for me unfortunetly :(
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on update window - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon stuck

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  4. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.: I have a brand new Xbox Series X that I purchased on Thanksgiving day. Opened it, ran all the updates, installed a couple games and updated them. I sit down to start playing and now I have no...
  5. forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait: I close the game and reopen it but it keeps happening b87f3efb-e445-4fab-976b-c4bf914a5c15
  6. Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%: Hello, my name is Matt. I just reset / cleaned my pc/ssd yesterday and downloaded forza horizon 5 back into the computer. I logged back into the xbox app and started the game and started running...
  7. Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?: I recently had a problem with an update on forza horizon 5 and reinstalled it in hopes that it would fix the problem. After it reinstalled and I launched the game,it was stuck on syncing data. I...
  8. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  9. Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please: As above, whilst playing Forza horizon yesterday it froze, not been able to play since, it's stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting console and no luck. This is on Xbox series X....
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info": can't log in to xbox because the continue button can't be pressed in the Steam version of the Forza Horizon 5 game, I've repaired the game, I've made sure my Xbox and Microsoft Store accounts are...