Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the latest update to FH5, two Steam achievements stopped working. It's about the achievements of "One for All" and "Back in the Saddle". I know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M4rcelx, Jul 27, 2022.

1. M4rcelx
    M4rcelx Guest

:)

M4rcelx, Jul 27, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, M4rcelx. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

By the official Forza website, the hotfix released yesterday should have fixed the achievements bug. If the bug still persists, you would need to report it to the Forza Horizon team. Even though the game is published by the Xbox Game Studios, Microsoft/Xbox does not develop the game - it is developed by Playground Games.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

You need a different disclaimer for websites owned by Microsoft as that disclaimer is not valid for Forza Support as they have no ads and, given Microsoft owns Forza, I would argue it is a Microsoft website, as it adheres to the same rules and policies as "official" Microsoft websites do
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 on Steam is not the same as the PC/Xbox version. It is a seperate game with seperate steam achievements, so you will have to start again on the Steam version.

Steam'deki Forza Horizon 4, PC/Xbox sürümüyle aynı değil. Ayrı steam başarımlarına sahip ayrı bir oyundur, bu yüzden Steam sürümünde tekrar başlamanız gerekecektir.
  5. Csm0104 Win User

Download speeds make no sense.

On Xbox, it's Forza Horizon 5. On Steam I tried Payday 2, on Epic I tried some random game I forgot.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

Thank you for your response. If you want to play the game Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app, you will need to purchase the Xbox game version on the Microsoft Store:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Forza-Ho...

Since you have purchased the game on Steam, you can only play it on the Steam Launcher. You won't be able to find your Steam games on the Xbox app library as they have their respective launchers.

Remember that Steam and Xbox PC are 2 different gaming clients.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Steam

2. Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam and I had previously played this game with Gamepass and I had a lot of progress and I would like to know if I can get my stuff because I just entered I put my...
  3. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  4. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  5. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...
  6. forza horizon 5 xbox to steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    forza horizon 5 xbox to steam: Hello. I have a question. I played forza horizon 5 for about 1 year on xbox one with the help of the xbox gamepass subscription, now I would like to buy the game on steam but I want to know if...
  7. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  8. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.: I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing. I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for because I already sunk almost 100 hours in the...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.: Forza Horizon 4 won't launch through steam and is not visible in the xbox app in installed games. The game wont launch and gets stuck at the splash screen and eats up the ram then crashes along...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 crashing at startup using on Steam Deck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashing at startup using on Steam Deck: So as the title suggests, my horizon 5 keeps crashing at launch. The exit from the game happens when I login in my xbox account and click "start game" or "accessibility/settings" button at the...