Forza Horizon 5 Sound not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Sound not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been waiting for this game to come out for what feels like ages now and i can finally play it today. I got through the initial drive just fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RedPandaForLunch, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 5 Sound not working

I've been waiting for this game to come out for what feels like ages now and i can finally play it today. I got through the initial drive just fine then I went to continue the story and play the one where you go in the sand storm and take a picture of the statue but when i finished it and it put me in free roam again bam no sound and there isn't a single way to fix the sound. Can someone please help me?

:)

RedPandaForLunch, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Red Panda welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Please check out this troubleshooting page! https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/... Also be aware that Microsoft has acknowledged some known issues with the game! (Check the issues with games section)
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

The open world sections of Gears 5

Forza Horizon 4

Madden

They all sound and look pretty good on a nice surround sound.
  5. Demeter6433 Win User

Why does Forza Horizon 5 keep crashing?

Hello, it just happens with Forza Horizon 5, Forza Horizon 4 works perfectly. I tried most of those solutions but none seemed to work. My specs are: Ryzen 5 3550H, 16gb ram and GTX 1650. Now a month ago the game worked perfectly.
  6. Michael James Woods Win User

G920 not working

Hi,

I have the same issue as of today. The g920 works fine on Forza Horizon 4 but not on Forza Horizon 5 and slows down the game, interferes with the audio and is unresponsive.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Sound not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Sound

2. There is no sound in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no sound in Forza Horizon 5: Hi, I tried everything but the game has no sound, if anyone could help. Thank you. 7c36affb-3703-4631-bf34-6f157a070a7e
  3. Forza Horizon 5 no engine sound issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 no engine sound issue: i recently purchased and installed forza horizon 5 from Microsoft store ,i had an issue with low streaming bandwidth so i moved the game from one HDD to another HDD using the moving tool in apps...
  4. No sound in forza horizon 4(xbox series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound in forza horizon 4(xbox series S): So i started my forza horizon 4and there was no sound i tied everything still not working pls help me fc90a53b-71bf-4db1-b601-92baaf409453
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle: Please help, I recently installed FH5 on my pc and the game seems to be full of bugs on pc, I tested the game on my xbox and it is an amazing experience but i cannot survive with 30FPS, I have the...
  6. [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.: I am having a bizzare issue in Forza Horizon 4 - the game starts, I get through the menu with the sound working just fine, but a couple of seconds after I start driving the sound changes - almost...
  7. No sound on Forza horizon 4. (Xbox one x)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound on Forza horizon 4. (Xbox one x): I have absolutely no sound when booting up this game. Sound is working on the dash and other games though. Any ideas? 525226ca-d017-4f73-b512-c48ed5eef3bc
  8. No sound in forza horizon 4 after Feb 20 alpha update.

in XboX Insiders
    No sound in forza horizon 4 after Feb 20 alpha update.: Since the new update I am not getting any in game sound for forza horizon 4. It will play some of the load screen background sounds, but nothing else. It will do the start up sound up to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 PC only sound in Cutscenes already tried all fixes

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC only sound in Cutscenes already tried all fixes: Hey, I need help with Forza Horizon 4, I only get sound in cutscenes, not in races or something, already tried uninstalling/updating my audio driver, deactivated all other audio devices, changed...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ses Gelmiyor [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 No Sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ses Gelmiyor [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 No Sound: Yaklaşık 1 hafta önce oyunu aldım ve oyunu aldığımdan beri oyunu oynadığım sırada müzik dinlerken ya da arkadaşlarımla konuşurken hem gelen ses hem de oyunun sesi cızırtılı geliyordu. Sonra bugün...