Forza Horizon 5 Slow Load When Steering Wheel Connected

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Slow Load When Steering Wheel Connected in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Only when my Logitech wheel is connected, Horizon 5 is extremely slow to load and audio is distorted. This does not happen with any other FH game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by belpeep, Oct 23, 2022.

1. belpeep
    belpeep Guest

Only when my Logitech wheel is connected, Horizon 5 is extremely slow to load and audio is distorted.

This does not happen with any other FH game and when the wheel is disconnected the game runs fine.

Is this a problem for anyone else and is there a known fix?

:)

belpeep, Oct 23, 2022
  2. FDdownunder Win User

Josef,

Not sure how Forza is connected to the XBOX support teams, but this issue is not just Forza related. F1 22 and 21 have the same problem and possibly other racing wheel games (We only have FH5 and F1-22 atm).

This issue has been reported by numerous users under the EA Network support page. Seems the latest XBOX OS has introduced a bug where racing games won't work anymore with wheels attached. As soon as you disconnect the wheel, the game works OK again using a XBOX controller.

XBOX One S | Thrustmaster TX | F1 22 | Forza H5
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Belpeep

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now this is a known issue
    "Wheels - Performance - Players may experience gameplay and sound issues when wheels are connected. (Date Updated: 10.18.22)"

Forza team are already working in the problem. Hopefully a fix is going to be released soon

You can double check this here:
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  4. GrzegorzToruńczak Win User

Kontroller turn off

it is very easy to say but difficult to do whether in call of duty or in forza. in forza horizon the same problem occurs, but I have a steering wheel that requires connection to the pad. with a longer race, the controller also turns off and I lose control in the steering wheel
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?

That's really odd...

What steering wheel is the one that you have?

Do you have another racing game like Forza horizon 5, 4, Motorsport, F1?

Just to see if something similar happens when you try to use the wheel
  6. Scrunty Nut Win User

Logitech G923 broke games on Xbox One S

I'm having the same trouble as well! I've used my G923 on my Xbox one every week this year and every night so far this week with no issues whatsoever. Tonight I get on it and there's horrible lag when pressing the Xbox button, when loading games, when playing games.

F1 2022 took ages to load up, when I finally got on track the steering didn't work and the throttle was stuck on max.

I've just loaded up Forza Horizon 5 and the sound is very slow and choppy, the voice actors sound like they are talking into a fan, and the steering cuts in and out.

As soon as I disconnect the wheel it goes instantly back to normal.

Plugging the wheel into my PC shows no signs that the wheel is at fault.

Has there been a recent Xbox one update that could have caused this? I leave my Xbox on standby so I rarely notice when an update happens.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Slow Load When Steering Wheel Connected - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Slow

2. Forza Horizon 5 running slow after reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 running slow after reinstall: I pre-ordered the game on steam and downloaded it when it first came out. The game ran fine with no issues at all. I uninstalled, and when I went to reinstall it I tried to play the game and it...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 slow download speed: Can someone please help me I have read the threads about this problem and none of them helped me. I tried downloading different games and they were fine it's just Forza 5 that is slow. I don't...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass: I've been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 many times through the Xbox app with Gamepass Ultimate but every time I try do download it starts of fast and then drops to 1MB-480KB, this isn't a...
  5. forza horizon 5 is very slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 is very slow: hi i am writing this regarding forza horizon 5 ,3 days ago i started FH5 on my laptop and it was working at (15 FPS MAXIMUM) and the GPU showing 15-20% only, and still this problem is happening,...
  6. Xbox app for PC won't launch Forza Horizon 5, won't download some games, very slow download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app for PC won't launch Forza Horizon 5, won't download some games, very slow download...: I got a new desktop with i9, RTX 3070 Ti, 32 gb RAM. I did all the Windows upgrades. I downloaded Xbox app for PC. I am a gamepass ultimate subscriber. I also own Forza Horizon 5 ultimate...
  7. Forza horizon 5 Slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 Slow download speed: I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5 since 5 days but always the download speed is so low for this game. I tried downloading other games on xbox app and got a speed of 5MB/s to 10MB/s. But the...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 slow download speeds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 slow download speeds: Not able to install Forza Horizon 5 from the xbox app or microsoft store, the download speed is just too low even though my internet connection is working fine with a stable download and upload...
  9. forza horizon 5 slow download pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 slow download pc: fh5 is downloading at a very slow speed on the xbox app while other games are downloading normally please help. 9d8fff28-e31f-4329-9415-b3a8d8ca6555
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Not Downloading (Slow)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Not Downloading (Slow): I am trying to download Forza Horizon 5 since its launch i.e. 9 Nov 2021, I am a Xbox Game Pass Member. But I can't seem to download it as it is giving me 200-300KBPS download speed. My Internet...