Forza Horizon 5 slow download speed

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 slow download speed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please help me I have read the threads about this problem and none of them helped me. I tried downloading different games and they were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SarpBulut Kuzhan, May 23, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 5 slow download speed

Can someone please help me I have read the threads about this problem and none of them helped me. I tried downloading different games and they were fine it's just Forza 5 that is slow. I don't know if it's a xbox app problem or the game is just broken when trying to download it. It's not always slow normally I get 6 MB on average but sometimes it drops lower that 1 MB. Is this gonna happen sometimes when downloading or does it have a issue about my computer. Please help.

:)

SarpBulut Kuzhan, May 23, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

i have issue downloading forza horizon 5

107gb from Forza Horizon 5 at 1.2Mb/s download speed should be done in around 25 hours. Not take 2 weeks.

Are other Xbox app games downloading so slow or only Forza?
  3. AnuragMishra_949 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 slow download speeds

Well, it's not exactly a VPN but I'll be happy to share it with you.

It's 1.1.1.1 Warp by Cloudfare, just turn it on and start the download.

And please confirm if this also works for you.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Forza Horizon 5 slow download speeds

5. XBF - Dom Win User

Forza horizon 5 Slow download speed

Thank you for reaching out to us with an update. We are currently investigating the issue and we will provide you any updates as we receive them. If anything changes regarding the issue in the meantime, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience,

XBF Dom
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Forza horizon 5 Slow download speed

Hello F1RECRY,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

After investigating, we've found that users were able to solve similar issues by disabling certain settings in their Delivery Optimization:

- Open Settings

- Select Update & Security

- Select Delivery Optimization

In the Delivery Optimization window, select the "Allow downloads from other PCs" switch to disable it if it's enabled. Alternatively, if you have other devices on your network, you can keep the "Allow downloads from other PCs" setting on and instead un-fill the "PCs on my local network, and PCs on the Internet" circle if it's filled, keeping the "PCs on my local network" circle filled in.

You can also try selecting Advanced options at the bottom of the Delivery Optimization page and try adjusting your bandwidth limits for your background and foreground downloads under Download settings.

You can learn more about Delivery Optimization here: Windows Update Delivery Optimization and privacy (microsoft.com)

If this does not work and Forza is the only game that is having this issue, then your best option will be to contact Forza support here as they may have a better solution for you. You can submit a support request here: Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Thank you,

XBF Dom
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 slow download speed

1. Forza Horizon 5 slow download speed - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon slow

2. Forza Horizon 5 running slow after reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 running slow after reinstall: I pre-ordered the game on steam and downloaded it when it first came out. The game ran fine with no issues at all. I uninstalled, and when I went to reinstall it I tried to play the game and it...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Slow Load When Steering Wheel Connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Slow Load When Steering Wheel Connected: Only when my Logitech wheel is connected, Horizon 5 is extremely slow to load and audio is distorted. This does not happen with any other FH game and when the wheel is disconnected the game runs...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass: I've been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 many times through the Xbox app with Gamepass Ultimate but every time I try do download it starts of fast and then drops to 1MB-480KB, this isn't a...
  5. forza horizon 5 is very slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 is very slow: hi i am writing this regarding forza horizon 5 ,3 days ago i started FH5 on my laptop and it was working at (15 FPS MAXIMUM) and the GPU showing 15-20% only, and still this problem is happening,...
  6. Xbox app for PC won't launch Forza Horizon 5, won't download some games, very slow download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app for PC won't launch Forza Horizon 5, won't download some games, very slow download...: I got a new desktop with i9, RTX 3070 Ti, 32 gb RAM. I did all the Windows upgrades. I downloaded Xbox app for PC. I am a gamepass ultimate subscriber. I also own Forza Horizon 5 ultimate...
  7. Forza horizon 5 Slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 Slow download speed: I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5 since 5 days but always the download speed is so low for this game. I tried downloading other games on xbox app and got a speed of 5MB/s to 10MB/s. But the...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 slow download speeds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 slow download speeds: Not able to install Forza Horizon 5 from the xbox app or microsoft store, the download speed is just too low even though my internet connection is working fine with a stable download and upload...
  9. forza horizon 5 slow download pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 slow download pc: fh5 is downloading at a very slow speed on the xbox app while other games are downloading normally please help. 9d8fff28-e31f-4329-9415-b3a8d8ca6555
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Not Downloading (Slow)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Not Downloading (Slow): I am trying to download Forza Horizon 5 since its launch i.e. 9 Nov 2021, I am a Xbox Game Pass Member. But I can't seem to download it as it is giving me 200-300KBPS download speed. My Internet...