Forza Horizon 5 Shutdown Problem

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Shutdown Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered the game last week and pre-loaded it. Today, while playing the game, it constantly shuts down by itself and throws it on the desktop.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TahaSökücü, Nov 12, 2021.

  1. Forza Horizon 5 Shutdown Problem


    I pre-ordered the game last week and pre-loaded it. Today, while playing the game, it constantly shuts down by itself and throws it on the desktop. What is the reason of this ? I am using windows 11 and all my drivers are up to date.

    :)
     
    TahaSökücü, Nov 12, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 Shutdown Problem

    I'm glad that solved the problem. It is always a pleasure to help, you are always welcome.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 Shutdown Problem

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. The game's developer is already aware of these issues, and they are working to resolve most of them, the known issues can be seen at the link below.

    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

    - I suggest you read the article made by the game developers to solve problems like this.

    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. TahaSökücü Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 Shutdown Problem

    The methods you suggested worked for now, thank you.
  5. minghzhang Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

    I'm pretty sure. Only Forza horizon 5 has this problem. I downloaded and installed Forza horizon 4 again. There is no problem. Games on other platforms also work normally.Forza horizon 5 can only enter the game when the network is disconnected, and then turn on the network, Can play normally.
  6. I Avenger I Win User

    Problem with Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel

    Have the same problem. Forza 5 and Horizon 2 vibration cuts out randomly...
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 Shutdown Problem

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 Shutdown Problem - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Shutdown

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Xbox Series X random shutdown during Forza Horizon 5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X random shutdown during Forza Horizon 5: I'm experiencing an issue with my Xbox Series X where it randomly shuts down while playing Forza Horizon 5. This has been happening consistently over the past few weeks, typically about 20-30...
  10. Shutdown PC while installing Forza Horizon 5, now it won't install

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shutdown PC while installing Forza Horizon 5, now it won't install: I downloaded half of Forza Horizon 5, then needed to shutdown my PC. When I turned it back on, it is no longer in my library. When I click the install button on the Xbox app, it shows "Preparing...