Forza Horizon 5 Repeated Crashing

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Repeated Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was previously stuck on the initial drive while playing Forza Horizon 5, but after 10 attempts I finally made it through to the festival. Now when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Konray15, Nov 11, 2021.

  1. Konray15
    Konray15 Guest

    Forza Horizon 5 Repeated Crashing


    I was previously stuck on the initial drive while playing Forza Horizon 5, but after 10 attempts I finally made it through to the festival. Now when leaving the garage I cannot make it further than 10 seconds before the game crashes. All my drivers are up to date and my hardware should be able to handle running this game.

    I suppose this is supposed to be a question, so I have a few to be derived from this dilemma:

    Is anyone else experiencing this?

    Can someone please fix it?

    Is there a work-around to make it work?

    :)
     
    Konray15, Nov 11, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 Repeated Crashing

    No problem, thank you for that.
  3. Konray15 Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 Repeated Crashing

    Hi Jesse! I think someone on Reddit just solved my problem by telling me to disable Nahimic services. If I run into additional issues I will pursue those avenues (haha road joke because car game). Have an excellent day!
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 Repeated Crashing

  5. Mysteryunknown Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 crashes after leaving a building or story mission?

    Try running Forza Horizon 5 as an administrator. It fixed my random crashes.
  6. TXTIM Win User

    Windows 11 and Forza Horizon

    It doesn't run for me either. Windows 11 + Forza Horizon 4 or 5 = Crash and Burn
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 Repeated Crashing

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 Repeated Crashing - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Repeated

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21