Forza Horizon 5 Problem

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,i have a problem with my forza hroizon 5 and am willing to know if anyone can help me solve it. So the problem am having is that i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Horel Culturistul, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 5 Problem

Hello everyone,i have a problem with my forza hroizon 5 and am willing to know if anyone can help me solve it.

So the problem am having is that i have Forza Horizon 5 installed on my device but when i open Microsoft Store or Xbox app on my device it's not in my library,when i search it up in store it says that ints not event installed.

Even when i try to run Forza with out Xbox app or MS Store its not launching.

If anyone can help me it will be awesome thanks.

:)

Horel Culturistul, Feb 3, 2023
  2. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I'm pretty sure. Only Forza horizon 5 has this problem. I downloaded and installed Forza horizon 4 again. There is no problem. Games on other platforms also work normally.Forza horizon 5 can only enter the game when the network is disconnected, and then turn on the network, Can play normally.
  3. I Avenger I Win User

Problem with Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel

Have the same problem. Forza 5 and Horizon 2 vibration cuts out randomly...
  4. Edhunter1998 Win User

Forza Games Online Problem

This issue is not something new.I'm having this problem since I bought the console and Forza 5.(5th of September.)Now it's continuing with Forza Horizon 2.
  5. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  6. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 Problem

1. Forza Horizon 5 Problem - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Problem

2. I have problem with forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have problem with forza horizon 5: Hello i have forza horizon 5 on steam. Today i wanna play forza but when i got into forza and clicked play it gived me a window to sign in to xbox, when i clicked sign in it gived me a window that...
  3. problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello i recently bought the xbox game pass and we wanted to play with friends but i cannot join any multiplayer session, they dont have this problem. Could you simplify the reasoning why ? im not...
  4. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  5. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  6. Hi, Forza Horizon 4 Koenigsegg Agera RS purchase Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Forza Horizon 4 Koenigsegg Agera RS purchase Problem: I bought the multi car pack that included the Koenigsegg. It won't let me download the Koenigsegg, but let's me download the other cars purchased. I tried to repurchase it, but it says "looks like...
  7. Forza Horizon 5-The Eliminator-Multiple Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5-The Eliminator-Multiple Problems: Why is it in Forza Horizon 5, I have over 500 Eliminator Battles recorded where I either don't spawn where I chose to spawn, people run right through brush or rocks and not slow down, or I could...
  8. Forza motorsport 8 and horizon 5 problem

in XboX Insiders
    Forza motorsport 8 and horizon 5 problem: Hi everyone, Since the last alpha update in the 4 october 2023. I have a problem with my wheel on xbox serie s. I lost my force feedback only for those two games. I didn’t have any problem the...
  9. Problem with forza horizon 5 interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with forza horizon 5 interface: I play on PC, when I open the game it works normally, I see the letters, but when I enter the interface I press enter, I cannot see the words, everything is blank, only this is the characteristic...
  10. Server problem in Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server problem in Forza horizon 5: When i going to online section in Forza horizon 5 pc Everything have a gray color and when I click on (horizon open) it show me an error. The error: there was an error communicating with the...