Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition purchase druing game pass offer

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition purchase druing game pass offer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition was on sale with game pass so I decided to purchase it while my subscription is active, Will I be able to keep playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amoor79, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Amoor79
    Amoor79 Guest

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition was on sale with game pass so I decided to purchase it while my subscription is active, Will I be able to keep playing it when my game pass expire ?

:)

Amoor79, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

3. RainingRoses Win User

forza horizon 5 game pass premium add-ons

Hi Gabriel,

As noted already, unfortunately only the Standard Edition of FH5 is available on Game Pass.

You can always purchase the add-ons bundle if you access FH5 through Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle | Xbox or if you would prefer to own the game with the premium add-ons, then you would need to purchase the Premium Edition

You receive the Car Pass, the Welcome Pack, VIP Status and the Hot Wheels DLC releasing July 19th with the Premium add-on.

Hope this helps.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon 5

5. Smwutches Win User

Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.

You need to purchase either the premium edition of the game or purchase the Premium Add-Ons Bundle in order to play early.
  6. Francia J. Win User

A problem with forza horizon 5

Some items included on the Premium Edition include installation and some don't such as the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass and Forza Horizon 5 VIP Membership which should be available inside of your game immediately.

In this case, simply quit the game then restart your device to re-sync the game data.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition purchase druing game pass offer - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Premium

2. Forza horizon 5 premium not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 premium not working: I brought Forza horizon 5 premium pack and installed in it on my xbox series s. But, I see only basic horizon 5 game but other packs are not installing or showing. When I try they say 'error in...
  3. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version: I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help...
  4. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition not giving me what it says

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition not giving me what it says: I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 5 premium edition which is meant to come with all future add on's such as car packs and the car pass. I got the car pass and expansions, but the car packs such as the...
  6. Forza horizon 5 premium bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 premium bundle: I've been playing FH5 on Xbox S. I have Gamepass subscription. , I purchased FH5 premium bundle. It shows I own it in the xbox & can play it but can’t access anything else. . If i try to go to...
  7. I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...: I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't work.what should I do ? 7660b25e-4f58-4e17-a7c1-875baa0765c2
  8. Forza Horizon 5-bundel Premium uitbreidingen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5-bundel Premium uitbreidingen: the add-ons for Forza Horizon 5. So Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox Store on my Xbox One S, it installed the base game, expansion 1 and expansion 2, but not the other add-ons such as the Car Pass,...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 premium: Hi! i've purchased Forza Horizon 5 premium on steam when the game was launched, i've played 159 hours on it. I bought a xbox serie s and i take a game pass ultimate a week ago, everyone said that...
  10. How to redeem Forza Horizon 5 Premium? Bought new xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem Forza Horizon 5 Premium? Bought new xbox series x: Hello, I can't find Forza Horizon 5 Premium code. Bought new Xbox Series X with included "Forza Horizon 5 Premium", unpacked it - no codes were added. On xbox website found that it will be added...