查看拍賣車輛,出現「Forza Horizon 5 伺服器目前無法連接,請稍後再試。請稍後再試」。但可以多人連線play and NAT type is fine.

Discus and support 查看拍賣車輛,出現「Forza Horizon 5 伺服器目前無法連接,請稍後再試。請稍後再試」。但可以多人連線play and NAT type is fine. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Forza horizaon 5 拍賣車輛 is disconnected to server for unknown reason. I had check the NAT type is open. I'm using computer for playing the game. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by honen651, Nov 26, 2022.

1. honen651
    honen651 Guest

查看拍賣車輛,出現「Forza Horizon 5 伺服器目前無法連接,請稍後再試。請稍後再試」。但可以多人連線play and NAT type is fine.

Forza horizaon 5 拍賣車輛 is disconnected to server for unknown reason. I had check the NAT type is open. I'm using computer for playing the game.

查看拍賣車輛,出現「Forza Horizon 5 伺服器目前無法連接,請稍後再試。請稍後再試」。但可以多人連線play and NAT type is fine. [​IMG]

查看拍賣車輛,出現「Forza Horizon 5 伺服器目前無法連接,請稍後再試。請稍後再試」。但可以多人連線play and NAT type is fine. [​IMG]

:)

honen651, Nov 26, 2022
  2. zzt820820 Win User

can not download fable III

when i download it from pc, i got '目前無法完成您的訂購,請稍後再試。'

when i download it form xbox360 i got '無法從 目前的所在區域取得此 目'
  3. BlizzardZHR Win User

Alan Wake and American Nightmare codes can't redeem

發生問題

非常抱歉。 請稍後再試。

XBOS1005

8dbf6219-38a6-4053-b81c-d975ac8ff859

2016/04/29 - 23:55:45 UTC
  4. EricChen211 Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller, Driver error.

重新啟動計算機後嘗試再次連接

[Translation-Try connecting again after restarting the calculator]
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

地平线5无法连接xboxlive

[以上文字為自動翻譯,可能與原文不完全相同]

您好Jockey1986,

感謝您聯繫Xbox撐論壇 我知 在玩Forza Horizon 5時無法連接到Xbox Live。 在進行故障排除之前, 始終可以透過查看以下內容嚟確認Xbox Live服務器狀態: Xbox狀態。 如果一切正常,但 仍然無法連接,請查看 多人遊戲連接故障排除 ,以獲取可能有助於解決錯誤嘅故障排除建議列表

如果錯誤仍然存在, 都可以喺Forza撐-提交請求時向Forza支持團隊提交票證。

多謝!

-塔利

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello Jockey1986,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing Forza Horizon 5. Before troubleshooting, you may always confirm the Xbox Live server status by viewing: Xbox Status. If everything is working and you’re still unable to connect, please view Multiplayer Connection Troubleshooting for a list of troubleshooting suggestions that may help resolve the error.

If the error persists, you may also open a ticket with the Forza Support team at: Forza Support - Submit a Request.

Thank you!

-Tali
  6. XBF - Drew Win User

PC版本xbox下载速度 0

好哇哦,

儘管您遇到了技術問題,但希望您的一天一切 利。 在您提供的視覺效果中,我看到您正在嘗試下載 Halo,它正在準備您的下載。

這是我們的 Xbox 疑難解答資源,儘管此鏈接適用於主機,但許多疑難解答步驟都有助於在 Windows 上對 Xbox 進行疑難解答。 我建議檢查您的整體帶寬和連接速度,嘗試硬連線連接,並更改您的防火牆設置。 上述建議的所有步驟都包含在我為您鏈接的網絡連接速度故障排除資源中。

如果您可以通過選擇 面底部的“是”來解決您的問題,請告訴我。

XBF——德魯

[Associate 正在使用翻譯應用程序,請注意可能會出現語法錯誤或語法錯誤]
Thema:

1. 查看拍賣車輛,出現「Forza Horizon 5 伺服器目前無法連接,請稍後再試。請稍後再試」。但可以多人連線play and NAT type is fine. - Similar Threads - 查看拍賣車輛,出現「Forza Horizon 伺服器目前無法連接,請稍後再試。請稍後再試」。但可以多人連線play

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  5. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  6. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  7. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  8. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  9. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  10. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6