Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online

Discus and support Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have finally decided to write here since you guys at Microsoft don't even provide email support and I've become quite fed up with being absolutely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Perma_, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Perma_
    Perma_ Guest

I have finally decided to write here since you guys at Microsoft don't even provide email support and I've become quite fed up with being absolutely scammed out of my money.
    One month back, Forza Horizon 5 released, I decided to buy regular gamepass on the microsoft store to be able to play it. After doing so and launching the game I wasn't able to find an online session (and haven't been able to since), I told myself "It must be server issues, I don't mind playing offline for a few days until they fix the server issues", even after this I tried troubleshooting and other fixes I found throughout the community but with no success. Fast forward a month and I'm still here not being able to join an online session, just yesterday I realized that for some reason when launching the game from the Microsoft Store, the game would start with an xbox account that was NOT the one linked to the microsoft store one which i'd bought the gamepass for, for some incredibly stupid reason. I sighed after having basically been scammed out of a month of online play due to an incredibly dumb issue that should never even exist in the first place.
    Having thought I'd found the issue, today I switched my microsoft store account thinking I'd finally be able to play online, decided to buy YET ANOTHER gamepass subscription for the xbox account I've been playing the game with this time. Logged into the game only to find out the same error, where the game is unable to join a session kept ocurring, realizing I had now been scammed not once but TWICE by Microsoft.
    This issue shows how incredibly shameless, and unwilling to do anything Microsoft is, having now basically wasted my money on 2 gamepass subscriptions to not be able to play the online game i got the gamepass for in the first place. I hope that after over a month of not delivering on their promised services and having taken 2 of my payments now, Microsoft is willing to do something or can contact me through my email.

:)

Perma_, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

As this forum is community based, we do not work for Microsoft. If you want to speak to official support, you can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. KrazyKids Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

Sorry, don't understand why my other son won't be able. His account is where the subscription is set up on. As I said it's the original xbox and first one.

My son has been playing online no problems on forza horizon 4. But forza horizon 5 won't let him.

He also plays rocket league and fifa 21 online no problem's.

Need this sorted so it works without having to pay 2 live passes.
  4. GrantH2 Win User

What was your favorite Xbox experience?

Finally being able to play Forza Horizon 4.
  5. SatNiteEduardo Win User

Why should I get xbox 1?

I played Forza 4 for 12 months non stop. Horizon for 6 months. Forza 5 FTW I say. Anything else is a bonus.
  6. anthonymarrufo Win User

forza horizon 5 crash

got it,

On a side note something i just found out. I was able to run horizon 5 when i press the windows key and find the app forza horizon 5. i right clicked the game and clicked run as administrator. at this point i was able to play the game. However, i couldnt play online coop mode with anyone.

The game ran fine on solo mode for a couple hours without shutting down.

When i play the game through the xbox console companion app it runs for a couple of minutes after loading then just crashes. it seems like something got lost in translation from the game itself to being on the xbox network
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online - Similar Threads - Forza horizon full

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Is forza horizon 4 demo is full game or I had to buy ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is forza horizon 4 demo is full game or I had to buy ?: Is forza horizon 4 demo is full game or I had to ? f32a1ab6-d32e-49aa-b294-8a73bc604d89
  7. How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration: So I like to play Forza horizon 3 & 4, but recently my car stopped driving properly. Even on full acceleration and full gear. I have picture to show the problem, but that's about it. It's been...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 - can't access online on child's Microsoft account despite granting full...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 - can't access online on child's Microsoft account despite granting full...: I Purchased the Xbox game pass so that I could play Forza Horizon 5 with my kids, I am the Family organizer and have selected allow to all of the following on the children's accounts: You can...
  9. Updating a installed instance of Forza Horizon 5 forces a full game download instead.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating a installed instance of Forza Horizon 5 forces a full game download instead.: I have played the game a lot, but with every update since launch (twice now i think) it forces a full game download. The install has not been moved/deleted/edited in anyway. In fact i played...
  10. fh202 forza horizon 4 xbox playpass ultimate full version on lenevo ideapas y700-15az

in XBoX on Windows
    fh202 forza horizon 4 xbox playpass ultimate full version on lenevo ideapas y700-15az: downbelow you will see whats in mypc my pc should be good enough to play this game and even better one there is a problem because im getting the same graffic error on 2 forza game Motorsport 7 and...