Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, this morning when trying to connect to the online feature in FH5. i got a message - your gamertag has been banned from this feature. i tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ty K2, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Ty K2
    Ty K2 Guest

Hi, this morning when trying to connect to the online feature in FH5. i got a message - your gamertag has been banned from this feature. i tried to access the Forza Ban info page but it leeps crashing, so I tried online support but had to request several call backs due to being cut off, after the last guy assured me it wouldn't happen again and took my phone number, we got cut off after 35/40 mins, no call back. i requested a 4th call back but have reached the daily limit. i reset the console saving apps, settings and games as was instructed by teck support. i also paid to change my gamertag but still can't access the online feature. According to microsoft, i have no bans or enforcement action on my account. i'm a bit lost as to what to do now.

:)

Ty K2, Sep 16, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

I'm really sorry about the whole situation.

Forza has 2 types of banning, by microsoft account, or by forza itself.

If there is no punishment from microsoft, it means your account is ok.

The problem, now, is the banishment by force itself.

But mcirosoft can't manage this, you need to contact forza support to let them know exactly what happened.

Anyway, I'm sorry.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Retransmissions Win User

Why is my other account banned from Forza Horizon 2?

No, I mean Forza 5/titanfall/minecraft for instance if you click multiplayer it says, due to your recent behaviour you are unable to use this feature, and it says please do something else, with Forza horizon 2 when I click online freeroam the game itself
    says you have been banned from this features please go to Forza motorsport.net.
  4. Satnam Dhillon Win User

Forza Horizon 5 feature locked.

First of all thankyou for rply and No, it is not solved yet. No help for forza and microsoft.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Satnam Dhillon,

Thanks for replying.

We understand that you are trying to connect to the game's server. There could be two things we need to check why you cannot connect to the game server, is the Xbox Network not allowing you or you may need to unlock more level or challenge before you can access the feature you are trying to use.

For now, let us check if this list of troubleshooting will help you with your connection issue. This is from the Forza support and kindly check this link:

Multiplayer Connection Troubleshooting – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Once done please update us with your error message or code and what is your NAT Type for us to assist you.

Regards,

6. Satnam Dhillon Win User

Hey thankyou for all the help but threw my xbox into river after the stress and frustation. Have a nice day.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon online

2. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  3. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  4. Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only: I just bought an Xbox Series S and signed the gamepass console, downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 but when I try to enter online in a convoy with my friends the game offers me to sing the gamepass...
  5. im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...: i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops up. 73cd7cb9-d196-4a6c-9438-b9f60f5feb44
  6. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  7. Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.: I've recently bought Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft store. Before, when I used a game pass to play it, I was able to play online and with other players. I don't have the game pass any more, but...
  8. hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.: im over 18 and i have put all the privacy setting to the neeeded option. the online only works if i go to the settings an apply them. then i quit forza and restart it so them work again....
  9. Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer: Okay - so I bought FH3+4 Ultimate, a code and once entered the game, (Horizon 3) I noticed that you were able to download paints and use the auction house. But, I also noticed that you weren't...
  10. In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.: How do I check the status or fix this? 12f5827a-fd68-4c1e-aee0-247eb6c56269