Forza horizon 5 not working PC

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 not working PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I load up forza horizon 5 on Xbox app pc, after clicking continue in the beginning loading process, the screen goes black like it does when the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamesraimondi, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Forza horizon 5 not working PC

When I load up forza horizon 5 on Xbox app pc, after clicking continue in the beginning loading process, the screen goes black like it does when the slideshow is about to start but then the game closes. Some help please

:)

jamesraimondi, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

[STEAM] Forza 5 | Slow loading

Hi YennZo,

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum. We hope that you are doing well.

We appreciate for your time and effort and understand the inconvenience caused. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you

Normally this issue comes up with network or PC specs compatibility with the games. We know that you have research a lot online, but we can start by providing you some articles for troubleshooting and some items to consider on Steam Forza 5.

Kindly visit the links below.

We hope it worked for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Unable to activate Forza Horizon 2 digital code

That is correct.

Forza Horizon 3, now also delisted was the first one to have a PC version

You can use the money to purchase Forza Horizon 4 or 5.
  5. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  6. MikeArneson Win User

Cant install Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon 5 will not install on PC. Error code. Microsoft store doesn't work either. Xbox app, doesn't work. Tried all options given from "fix here" nothing works.
Thema:

Forza horizon 5 not working PC

1. Forza horizon 5 not working PC - Similar Threads - Forza horizon working

2. Forza Horizon 5 dlc and car pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 dlc and car pass not working: Forza Horizon 5 Ultimate Edition DLC is working on PC but not on Xbox anymore. It shows that I have the dlc cars and progress in the Hot Wheels dlc, but I can’t drive the cars or play the dlc....
  3. Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work?: I bought the Forza Horizon 5, Hot Wheels DLC but no matter what I do (I have tried a lot of things) there is no sign at all in the game that it is there. Any solutions?...
  4. My custom made event in Forza Horizon 5 not working properly when played PvP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My custom made event in Forza Horizon 5 not working properly when played PvP: Hello! I have a problem where other players wont move in my screen and the rules are not working properly. It happens only when I play my event PvP. When I do it solo, everything works great. Can...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 doesn't work on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 doesn't work on my PC: Hi I own Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition for PC. I have had repeated issues with playing this game on my PC since I initially got the game, I have had issues with installing the premium version...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become...: My XBOX controller was working fine on Forza Horizon 4 but just yesterday I went to play and all the controls worked fine in the menu but during the game were screwed. I can operate through the...
  7. Xbox data not syncing in Forza Horizon 4 but it works for other Xbox PC games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox data not syncing in Forza Horizon 4 but it works for other Xbox PC games: I've recently had issues when I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my computer Xbox account when I loaded the game up and clicked on the start game/continue button, the Xbox data syncing window would...
  8. Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon crashing on startup, no fix work, want a refund!: Hi, Forza Horizon 5 is crashing on startup. I already tried EVERY god damn "fix" i found on the internet. I even reinstalled my entire Windows, but it still keeps crashing. Im absolutely tired...
  9. Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in...: My racing wheel is not showing in Forza horizon 4 purchased from steam. It works flawlessly in the MS store demo version. I tried to copy paste the 'LastUsedProfile' to the Steam version config...
  10. Forza Horizon Five tunes not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon Five tunes not working: Hello, I've been having a issue where I try and buy a tune it say “you do not have enough credits” even though I have 500+ million credits. I'm not sure why it's doing this but if someone has a...