Forza horizon 5 not working PC

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 not working PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I load up forza horizon 5 on Xbox app pc, after clicking continue in the beginning loading process, the screen goes black like it does when the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamesraimondi, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Forza horizon 5 not working PC

When I load up forza horizon 5 on Xbox app pc, after clicking continue in the beginning loading process, the screen goes black like it does when the slideshow is about to start but then the game closes. Some help please

:)

jamesraimondi, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

[STEAM] Forza 5 | Slow loading

Hi YennZo,

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum. We hope that you are doing well.

We appreciate for your time and effort and understand the inconvenience caused. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you

Normally this issue comes up with network or PC specs compatibility with the games. We know that you have research a lot online, but we can start by providing you some articles for troubleshooting and some items to consider on Steam Forza 5.

Kindly visit the links below.

We hope it worked for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Unable to activate Forza Horizon 2 digital code

That is correct.

Forza Horizon 3, now also delisted was the first one to have a PC version

You can use the money to purchase Forza Horizon 4 or 5.
  5. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  6. MikeArneson Win User

Cant install Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon 5 will not install on PC. Error code. Microsoft store doesn't work either. Xbox app, doesn't work. Tried all options given from "fix here" nothing works.
Thema:

Forza horizon 5 not working PC

1. Forza horizon 5 not working PC - Similar Threads - Forza horizon working

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Forza horizon 5 premium not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 premium not working: I brought Forza horizon 5 premium pack and installed in it on my xbox series s. But, I see only basic horizon 5 game but other packs are not installing or showing. When I try they say 'error in...
  4. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  5. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  6. Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working: I have downloaded the hot wheels expansion pack for forza horizon 5 and it is not working says it is installed but doesn't fully run I have the standard addition of forza horizon 5. Do I have to...
  7. My Forza Horizon 5 is not working Can anyone help me ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 5 is not working Can anyone help me ?: It is my game pass version and it says 0.0 mb installed and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling through Xbox app and normally but still nothing. 54782572-5858-4d4d-8e1a-ffe9e702c706
  8. Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4: I tried to play forza Horizon 4,It doesn't give me any error it just crashes when I hit "continue game" but sometimes it gives me this error : "The instruction at 0x00007FF6BA64AA32 referenced...
  9. Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only: I just bought an Xbox Series S and signed the gamepass console, downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 but when I try to enter online in a convoy with my friends the game offers me to sing the gamepass...
  10. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version: I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help...