Forza Horizon 5 not rewarding credits.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 not rewarding credits. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing this on my XBox One via Game Pass. I soon realized why I wasn't earning any credits after every race. It's non-existant. It's so bad that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LawWonder17, Dec 24, 2021.

  1. LawWonder17
    LawWonder17 Guest

    Forza Horizon 5 not rewarding credits.


    I was playing this on my XBox One via Game Pass. I soon realized why I wasn't earning any credits after every race. It's non-existant. It's so bad that I uninstalled the game. When is this gonna get resolved? I will not pay $60 for a game that doesn't reward players in game currency.

    :)
     
    LawWonder17, Dec 24, 2021
    #1
  2. dstidham Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards not earning correctly

  3. Smwutches Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 not rewarding credits.

  4. TheMcSame Win User

    Importing Files From Forza 4 to Forza 5?

    no you wont be able to bring them along, but T10 have kinda redeemed this using Forza rewards, at tier 5 you get 2-3 cars for Horizon and FM4 (and most likely FM5 when it comes out) as well as 3 mill credits for the games.
  5. _vandit Win User

    Is the game worth getting while I wait for 6

    It's not the best out of the series, but still worth a purchase.

    Turn 10 are offering rewards based on your progress in Forza 5, and Forza Horizon 2. The higher your 'Tier', the more you will you get. The more cars you have in your garage, the more free credits you will receive in Forza 6. All this info, and more can
    be found on the 'Forza Hub' app, which is available to download via the Marketplace on your Xbox One.
  6. Khubaib Adeel Win User

    So i literally just bought forza horizon 5 a few days ago and now i wanted to buy forza horizon 4 but for some reason it gives me a error which it gave for like a week before i bought fh5

    ill try with another browser also i dont have another credit card so nope but i literally bought forza horizon 5 like a few days ago with the same credit card
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 not rewarding credits.

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 not rewarding credits. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon rewarding

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard

    in XBoX on Windows
    Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard: I activated the Forza Horizon 5 reward card and completed 3 achievements, yet the rewards app does not register it completed. Everything else has a green completed check except the EARN AN...
  9. Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward: I got a quest which consist in getting an achievement on PC in FH4, but in Microsoft Rewards apps there isn't a Redeem button, so quest is accomplished but I can't get my reward points. Here's my...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Error. I want a spiritual reward for error.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 Error. I want a spiritual reward for error.: Hello. I'm Forza Horizon 3 USER. The game was forced to end 49 times out of 50 circuit race by Forza Horizon 3. So my precious two hours went away. I want to be mentally compensated for this...