Forza Horizon 5 Not in Library?

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Not in Library? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just paid $100 for Forza Horizon 5 and it won't show up in my Game Library so I can't download it. I've signed out of the app, restarted my PC, no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xtravior, Nov 12, 2021.

  1. Xtravior
    Xtravior Guest

    Forza Horizon 5 Not in Library?


    I just paid $100 for Forza Horizon 5 and it won't show up in my Game Library so I can't download it. I've signed out of the app, restarted my PC, no luck. I confirmed that they took my money and it is showing in my order history, but I can't install. When I go to the game's store page, it says I own it, but still no way to install it. Please help me I've been waiting months for this game and I'm getting increasingly upset and frustrated that they took my money for nothing it seems.

    :)
     
    Xtravior, Nov 12, 2021
    #1
  2. David Boucher2 Win User

    Forza motorsports 7 after buy new pc

    No ....even the horizon 4... and 5 is not in my library... I need to found it for download again... and now forza 7 is not in my library
  3. DirectedFire98 Win User

    Xbox One Not Launching Games

    The issue with my library has resolved itself (could’ve just been my college internet). I’m at my home now and Forza Horizon 5 still refuses to update.
  4. PavelKlaus Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 Not in Library?

    Hi I've brought sea of thieves for £21 through paysafecard and on xbox,micrsoft it shows that i don't own the game at all and also my Microsoft history doesn't show the payment. but i have all the proof on paysafecard that i've payed and it took my money what do i do?
  5. NolanPage4 Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 Not in Library?

    I have a similar issue. My game said there was an error in the files and it needed to reinstall to repair them. I did that and then every time I opened the game, I got a pop up saying that there was a failed system error. I installed the game so I could try reinstalling it again, and now it says I no longer own the game. I paid $60 for the game, and I also bought the premium add ons bundle. Please get this fixed because I would really like to play the game that I paid so much money for.
  6. C0ADY Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 Not in Library?

    Exact same issue here. I can see the purchase in the Microsoft Store. It has a button pointing to the Xbox App but that app isn't showing the purchase


    [​IMG]
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 Not in Library?

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 Not in Library? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Library

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. Forza Horizon 4 is gone from my library

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is gone from my library: I'm playing on Xbox One S and I've been checking my whole library and order history for Forza Horizon 4 but sadly i couldn't find it. So please help. 6ee5e4f9-b053-443b-8704-ba9b4701fd40