Forza horizon 5 not downloading on PC, Error code 0x803FB107

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 not downloading on PC, Error code 0x803FB107 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft! I've been trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on my pc, but the error 0x803FB107 keeps coming up. It doesn't make sense paying $50 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MM_1324, Mar 27, 2023.

1. MM_1324
    MM_1324 Guest

Hello Microsoft! I've been trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on my pc, but the error 0x803FB107 keeps coming up. It doesn't make sense paying $50 and not be able to even install the game, Please fix this.

When I click "retry" this happens:

"One or more items in this bundle didn’t install yet. We’ll keep trying. You can also try installing them from Downloads and updates."

P.S unable to upload screenshots.

:)

MM_1324, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi MM_1324, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Do you own the game or are you installing it via game pass? Kindly also try installing it via MS store app. Open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account where the game is and then install it.

Please also check https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro... for more information about the error code.
  3. KévinBRIOLAIS Win User

[Download] Forza Horizon 4 x box one pc

The game "forza horizon 4 standard edition" does not appear in my library. It does not appear anymore since I reset microsoft store in the settings and applications.
    I only have the car pack to download and at the end of the download I have an error: Code: 0x803FB107
  4. jasonchapman2 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass

my car pass refuses to download on pc error Code: 0x803FB107
  5. michelecongia Win User

Downloading game

no, it only happens with forza horizon 5 and i don't get any error code, it just cancels the download by itself
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

포르자 호라이즌4 자동차패스 설치오류에 대해 [ Translation - Porsche Horizon 4 Car Pass installation Error ]

Thema:

1. Forza horizon 5 not downloading on PC, Error code 0x803FB107 - Similar Threads - Forza horizon downloading

2. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  3. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  4. My Forza horizon 4 will only download to around 40 percent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza horizon 4 will only download to around 40 percent: I uninstalled Forza horizon 4 a while back on my Xbox one s and I am just redownloading it and for some reason it will only download to around 40 percent and when I try to download it again it...
  5. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  6. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  7. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 not download in (D:) disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not download in (D:) disk: My Forza Horizon 5 application won't download onto my (D:) disk on my PC. I've made sure that my install options are set to my secondary drive which has more than enough storage for the game but...
  9. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  10. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...