Forza Horizon 5 ne démarre pas avec mon profile [Forza Horizon 5 won't start with my profile]

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 ne démarre pas avec mon profile [Forza Horizon 5 won't start with my profile] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonsoir, J'ai installé Forza Horizon 5 sur ma XBOX série X et je l'ai fait tourné avec deux profiles microsoft XBOX différents. Depuis aujourd'hui le... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Estelle et, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Estelle et
    Estelle et Guest

Forza Horizon 5 ne démarre pas avec mon profile [Forza Horizon 5 won't start with my profile]

Bonsoir,

J'ai installé Forza Horizon 5 sur ma XBOX série X et je l'ai fait tourné avec deux profiles microsoft XBOX différents.

Depuis aujourd'hui le jeu ne se lance plus que sur 1 seul profile, toujours le même, et plus du tout sur l'autre.

J'ai redémarré la XBOX, recherché les mises jour de la console et du jeu (il n'y en a pas) et désinstallé puis réinstallé mon profile sur la console, mais cela ne fonctionne toujours pas.

Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

Merci.

[Le texte ci-dessous est traduit automatiquement et peut ne pas être une représentation exacte de l’article original]

[The text below is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Good evening

I installed Forza Horizon 5 on my XBOX series X and ran it with two different Microsoft XBOX profiles.

Since today the game is only launched on 1 profile, always the same, and no longer at all on the other.

I restarted the XBOX, checked for console and game updates (there are none), and uninstalled and then reinstalled my profile on the console, but it still doesn't work.

Can you help me?

Thank you.

:)

Estelle et, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Bonjour

Merci d’avoir contacté les forums Xbox.

Avez-vous plusieurs profils sur votre Xbox Series X qui jouent tous les deux Forza Horizon 5 ?

Si le jeu a déj demandé quel profil utiliser au démarrage, il se peut qu’il y ait eu une mise jour où vous devrez changer de profil manuellement avant de continuer. Il y a deux façons de le faire.

1. Si vous avez plusieurs profils enregistrés sur votre console, vous pouvez basculer entre les profils partir de l’écran d’accueil :

1. Appuyez sur la touche Xbox pour ouvrir le guide.
    2. Sélectionnez Profil et système, puis Sélectionnez Ajouter ou basculer.
    3. Choisissez le profil vers lequel vous souhaitez basculer.
    4. Entrez le mot de passe pour vous connecter au compte Microsoft du nouveau profil. (S’il y en a un).
    2. Démarrez le jeu Forza Horizon 5, et dans le menu principal (où il affiche « Acheter et vendre | Garage | Mon Festival »

1. Appuyez sur RB pour accéder la page Mon Festival
    2. Sélectionner paramètres
    3. Appuyez sur le bouton X pour changer de profil (vous pouvez voir l’invite en bas gauche de l’écran)
    4. Il demandera « Si vous changez de profil, le jeu redémarrera. Êtes-vous sûr de vouloir changer de profil? » Sélectionnez Oui et il ouvrira le guide pour changer de profil, ajouter un invité ou en ajouter de nouveaux.
    Faites-moi savoir si cela aide résoudre votre problème.

Cordialement,

Hayabusa

[Le texte ci-dessus est traduit automatiquement et peut ne pas être une représentation exacte du message original]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox forums.

Do you have multiple profiles on your Xbox Series X that both play Forza Horizon 5?

If the game previously asked which profile to use on startup, there may have been an update where you will need to switch profiles manually before continuing. There are two ways to do this.

1. If you have more than one profile saved to your console, you can switch between profiles from the Home screen:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system, and then select Add or switch.
    3. Choose the profile that you want to switch to.
    4. Enter the password to sign in to the Microsoft account for the new profile. (If there is one).
    2. Start the Forza Horizon 5 game, and in the main menu (where it shows "Buy & Sell | Garage | My Festival"

1. Press RB to go to the My Festival page
    2. Select Settings
    3. Press the X button to Change Profile (you can see the prompt on the bottom left of the screen)
    4. It will ask "If you change profile the game will restart. Are you sure you want to change profile?" Select Yes and it will open the guide to switch profiles, add guest or add new.
    Let me know if that helps resolve your issue.

Regards,

Hayabusa
  3. PSG DADINIO 68 Win User

banni de forza horizon.

il semble que que tu ne ma pas bien comprit se n'est pas ma console qui et banni du live mais seulement mon profile interdit du multijoueur de forza horizon !!

It seems that that thou do my not well understood is is not my console which and banished from the live but only my profile prohibits the multiplayer of forza horizon!
  4. TMX974 Win User

Impossible de rejoindre les clubs [Translation - Impossible to join the clubs]

Cela ne fonctionne toujours pas, et je ne sais pas si c'est lier mais je peux pas jouer avec mes amis sur forza horizon 4.

[Translation - It still does not work, and I do not know if it is binding but I can not play with my friends on Forza Horizon 4.]
  5. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  6. ZrivaiX Win User

Erreur 0x800704cf Microsoft store [Translation- Error 0x800704cf Microsoft Store]

Je joue forza horizon 4 sur Windows 10 mon matériel de connexions internet est opérationnel par contre j'ai pas testé que sur se jeu mais j'ai fais le test de me connecter avec un Outlook car de base je suis sur Gmail et l aucun problème donc vu que le
    compte Outlook n'es pas mon principal compte j'aimerais rester sur mon compte Gmail donc si vous auriez des solutions pour que je puisse être avec mon compte Gmail sur forza horizon 4 sa serai bien svp.

[Translation-I play forza horizon 4 on Windows 10 my hardware of Internet connections is operational by cons I have not tested that on his game but I made the test to connect with an Outlook because I'm basic on Gmail and there no
    problem because the Outlook account is not my main account I would like to stay on my Gmail account so if you have solutions so that I can be with my Gmail account on forza horizon 4 it will be fine please.]
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 ne démarre pas avec mon profile [Forza Horizon 5 won't start with my profile] - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon démarre

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  7. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  8. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  9. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  10. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c