Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer issue (account related)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer issue (account related) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I join a friend the convoy just sits in a never ending loading, cannot join horizon life (when I click on the horizon life on the right bottom... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaduZabet, Nov 20, 2021.

  1. RaduZabet
    RaduZabet Guest

    Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer issue (account related)


    When I join a friend the convoy just sits in a never ending loading, cannot join horizon life (when I click on the horizon life on the right bottom corner, a loading wheel appears for 1 second then nothing is happening) , when clicking on the friends/players I get a connection error, cannot participate in the horizon arcade (because I cannot see it on the map and cannot join horizon life) and also when I launch the game I get a notification that my graphic card driver is not up to date, even though it is. I don't have a network problem. I checked before this ticket, there is nothing wrong with my Xbox Networking. Also, this morning I discovered something. It is not a problem from my internet or a game bug. It's an account problem. Let me explain. This morning I made a new Microsoft account and bought the Xbox game pass, and switched accounts. All the multiplayer features were working just fine from the other account. After that I reinstalled the game from my main account in the standard version (until then I had the premium version installed) and the multiplayer still did not work. I can play with friends from my other account with game pass, but I can't play from my main account with premium edition purchased. I found some fixes online regarding DNS server, but none of these worked. I tried entering these commands in cmd in windows: Ipconfig/flushdns, Ipconfig/registerdns, Ipconfig/release, Ipconfig/renew, Netsh Winsock Reset , restarted the pc and it's still not working. I connected back to the new account, reinstalled the game from game pass and the multiplayer is working. So it is not a hardware problem or a network problem, it's something with my account.

    If there is any fix that you can think of, please let me know.

    Thank you!

    :)
     
    RaduZabet, Nov 20, 2021
    #1
  2. RaduZabet Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer issue (account related)

    Hello Tali,

    So I have the game pass and the premium edition on Microsoft store. And the game is not refundable too much time has past.

    Unfortunately I don't have it on stem...

    -Radu
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer issue (account related)

  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer issue (account related)

    Then, I'm afraid there's nothing else that can be done until they look into it. Apologies for the inconvenience
  5. RaduZabet Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer issue (account related)

    I don't know what to do man, I spend 100 euros on a multiplayer game I can't even play...
  6. RaduZabet Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer issue (account related)

    "I assume you mean the little loading circle next to the name keeps spinning when in a convoy" Yes and cannot see him in freeroam.

    Also I can participate in races when convoy leader starts, but still is not enjoyable for me to just do races with them. The fact that on a new account I can play and on my main I cannot, ruins the experience and in FH4 I did not had any multiplayer issues...

    The problem is that on internet I did not find anybody complain about the problem I have (with the account) and that makes me feel like I lost my hope for this game because I will never be able to play it 100%.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer issue (account related)

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer issue (account related) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon multiplayer

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer lag issues on Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer lag issues on Xbox Series X: Hi everyone, I'm experiencing significant lag issues when playing Forza Horizon 5 in multiplayer mode on my Xbox Series X. The game runs flawlessly in single-player, but once I jump into an...
  8. problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer

    in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello i recently bought the xbox game pass and we wanted to play with friends but i cannot join any multiplayer session, they dont have this problem. Could you simplify the reasoning why ? im not...
  9. Forza horizon 4 multiplayer doesn't work

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 multiplayer doesn't work: when i press forza life it says online connection error 5a9e7987-15b2-498c-b74a-5c226f7d1ea4
  10. Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer

    in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer: Okay - so I bought FH3+4 Ultimate, a code and once entered the game, (Horizon 3) I noticed that you were able to download paints and use the auction house. But, I also noticed that you weren't...