Forza Horizon 5 MS Acct Login

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 MS Acct Login in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently (last hour) purchased Forza Horizon 5, and I cannot login. Heres what happens, I launch the game through Steam, that's where I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinZarn, Apr 9, 2022.

  1. JustinZarn
    JustinZarn Guest

    Forza Horizon 5 MS Acct Login


    I just recently (last hour) purchased Forza Horizon 5, and I cannot login.

    Heres what happens,

    I launch the game through Steam, that's where I bought it
    The game starts, splash loading screen shows up
    I am prompted to login with the usual Microsoft branded login popup, and I am given the option to login with my usual <redacted> MS/Xbox account
    when I click that account to login, the screen wipes to the left, and the same screen wipes in from the right as if it completely ignored my selection

    I have tried to reset my password using my 2fA authenticator and still the same result happens

    I have confirmed that I am able to login to the xbox.com site with the same account with no problems

    I also own a few other MS store games. like MS Flight Sim 2020 and I can launch those and connect with no problems

    Is the issue that I bought it through steam? If that's the case I can easily refund and buy through the MS store, otherwise idk **** is wrong with this particular login experience.

    Please help I just wanna game Forza Horizon 5 MS Acct Login :)

    :)
     
    JustinZarn, Apr 9, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF John Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 MS Acct Login

  3. lilbak82 Win User

    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

    1. Gears of war 5

    2. Forza horizon 4

    #. Forza horizon 3
  4. Almiri Khvan Win User

    Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

    Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  5. minghzhang Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

    I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Games for Gold Wishlist

    Forza 5 is a sequel to forza 4,not horizon.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 MS Acct Login

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizon 5 MS Acct Login - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Acct

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21