Forza Horizon 5 - "Make sure your subscription is active"
Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 - "Make sure your subscription is active" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play Forza Horizon 5 (which I have done successfully before) and I am getting an error to "Make sure your subscription is active". My xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ABear2, Dec 27, 2021.
Thema:
Forza Horizon 5 - "Make sure your subscription is active"
Loading...
-
Forza Horizon 5 - "Make sure your subscription is active" - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon sure
-
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)... -
Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and... -
Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done... -
Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?
in XboX InsidersShould I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments] -
Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the... -
Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.
in XBoX AccessibilityBanned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.: Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck. 6b602935-0432-4abf-af67-8e247a516a69 -
I lost my forza horizon 5 account on Xbox and I am not sure what to do.
in XBoX AccessibilityI lost my forza horizon 5 account on Xbox and I am not sure what to do.: I tried logging on my forza account, nothing seemed off I still had my old binds, but all my credits, skill points, cars and in game progress is gone. Please help I spent a lot of my time on this... -
Forza Horizon 5 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...
in XBoX Games and AppsForza Horizon 5 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: I bought forza horizon 5 premium edition, it downloaded perfectly fine however every time i try to play it or open it, it ends up giving me this error message with no hesitation. i have looked all...