Forza Horizon 5 "Low streaming bandwidth" on PC

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 "Low streaming bandwidth" on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with Forza Horzion 5. After starting the game and taking a short drive, textures stop loading and I get a "Low streaming bandwidth"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luczek, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Luczek
    Luczek Guest

I have a problem with Forza Horzion 5. After starting the game and taking a short drive, textures stop loading and I get a "Low streaming bandwidth" error (In the game benchmark, this problem does not occur).

I did:

- Update of all drivers and Windows 11

- Reinstall the game

- Launching Windows in clean boot mode

- Game settings to the lowest possible

The problem persists and is therefore unplayable. What could it be caused by?

:)

Luczek, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi

Well certainly your machine is up to the task, no problem there. But the game does benefit from running on an SSD, just like it does on the latest console.

From what I understand from the previous game Forza Horizon 4, this streaming issue was the fault of the NVIDIA drivers. The latest is 496.76. You may need to downgrade to an earlier driver. Or just completely remove your current one and re-install it.

For best results downgrading/reinstalling the graphics driver, you'll need to use a third party application called DDU (display driver un-installer).

Before you run the program, download the driver from NVIDIA's website and store it somewhere on your PC. Note that you can still do this, even if you have the GeForce Experience application installed. Then, run DDU and remove the driver. Once the DDU has removed the old graphics drivers, install the one you manually downloaded.

Unfortunately I don't have Forza Horizon 5 installed on my gaming PC to test if this issue exists my end.
  3. Luczek Win User

I have

I5-9400f

Gtx 1660 Ventus xs oc Msi

Msi b365m pro

16gb RAM DDR4

I have Windows on disk m2 (ssd), and running game on HDD disk
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Can you tell us what your system specs are please? Also, are you running the game from a hard drive or an SSD?
  5. Al_Syed Win User

DirectX 11 is not being installed on windows 10

Can I run Forza Horizon with low settings in this PC?
    Please bro reply.
  6. Blarga Win User

What are the minimal internet speeds needed to run NETFLIX ?

Honestly I think you only need 1.5 but you will get low res and buffering. Anywhere from 5 and up is plenty for Netflix. Since it is streaming it will adjust to your current bandwidth. Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 "Low streaming bandwidth" on PC - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Low

2. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  5. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  6. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  7. how 2 fix low cpu usage on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how 2 fix low cpu usage on forza horizon 4: hello, recently i bought a new cpu, ryzen 5 3600 6-core so my pc could run a lot of games. i bought forza horizon 4 (because 5 is too expensive) and played it for like 100 hours with no problem,...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle: Please help, I recently installed FH5 on my pc and the game seems to be full of bugs on pc, I tested the game on my xbox and it is an amazing experience but i cannot survive with 30FPS, I have the...
  9. Forza horizon 4 low GPU usage / low fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 low GPU usage / low fps: Hi, i've been having really bad lag issues in forza horizon 4 (microsoft store installation) where my game goes to like 4 fps during any gameplay and my GPU usage dips to really low values around...
  10. forza horizon 4 düşük yayın bant genişliği[forza horizon 4 low broadcast bandwidth]

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 düşük yayın bant genişliği[forza horizon 4 low broadcast bandwidth]: merhabalar öncelikle forza horizon 4 oyunumda aldığım hata düşük yayın bant genişliği sorunu son güncellemeden sonra sürekli olmaya başladı oyuna ilk girdiğimde sıkıntı yok ama 15-20 dk oynayınca...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. low streaming bandwidth forza horizon 5

2. how to fix low streaming bandwidth forza