Forza Horizon 5, Lost all progress in the game

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5, Lost all progress in the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the game forza horizon 5, all my progress in the game has disappeared, achievements are displayed, but when I enter the game either I can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Михаил Василевский1, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 5, Lost all progress in the game

In the game forza horizon 5, all my progress in the game has disappeared, achievements are displayed, but when I enter the game either I can’t synchronize or I’m prompted to start over.

:)

Михаил Василевский1, Feb 11, 2023
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your issue, can you tell us when did this started to happen? If it is just today, there is actually an Xbox live server issue lately but it should be fixed by now.

You can check the status via https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status but if you are still having issues in the game, kindly let us know so we can try to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. S D Miller Win User

ALL achievement progress reset to 0%

This has happened to me as well. Lost all my tracking progress for Forza Horizon 2 - when I checked the achievement app thoroughly, the progress on all locked achievements is now showing as 0%
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Cloud data recovery after update

Hi Lunaria20, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this

I'm sorry to hear you lost the progress in Forza Horizon 5. In situations like this I recommend you to reach Forza support.

They can help you to recover this progress, before that make sure to follow all the steps provided in the next article:
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5, Lost all progress in the game - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Lost

2. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Account lost: Hello, I'm Tuqay. I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since its release. Today, when I started the game, it displayed a message stating that it couldn't load my save from the cloud. There were two...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Lost save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost save: I haven't played Forza Horizon 4 for quite some time (over a year). I wanted to play again yesterday but when I logged into my account I noticed all progress was gone. Is there a way I can recover...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  7. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...
  8. I lost my save game Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my save game Forza horizon 4: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on Series X. Then, I opened my Series S account on another console, but I don't know why it started from the beginning, and then it starts again on Series X as well?...
  9. I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...: I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the Xbox App on PC and download Forza Horizon 5...
  10. Lost all my progress on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my progress on Forza Horizon 4: Hi everyone, this morning I started my game and my progress looked like the way it was about 2 years ago. Has anyone had the same? is there a way to get it back? thank you...