Forza Horizon 5 long game loading time and latency issues

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 long game loading time and latency issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So it started in jan 4th and i have been talking to forza support but nothing helped out they sent me to microsoft support and now i am here things i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mlgmkm, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Mlgmkm
    Mlgmkm Guest

So it started in jan 4th and i have been talking to forza support but nothing helped out they sent me to microsoft support and now i am here things i have done are reinstall the game it is installed on an m.2 ssd, i have updated windows i how fix all the gaming network tab. and nothing helps.

i have a Ryzen 5 2600 with 16 gb of ram and a RTX 2060. I just want to know if there is any other way to try to fix this

:)

Mlgmkm, Jan 14, 2022
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

Hi Mlgmkm,

We understand you’re experiencing some unexpected wait times while playing Forza Horizon 5. Loading or queuing is normal in an online services game such as this, and so additional support or workarounds for this specific issue may not be available. We’ve forwarded this feedback to Turn 10’s product team so that they understand this part of your experience.

If you still feel that this is a bug, please consider submitting it to Xbox with Report a problem or Windows Feedback Hub. On your Xbox console, search for “Xbox Report a Problem” and install the app. The next time you experience this issue, hold down the Nexus button for 2-3 seconds and select the Report a problem button on the next screen. You’ll be taken to a bug report form which you can submit that will contain a telemetry package that is useful for engineering to diagnose and fix potential issues. If you’re on PC, you can follow a similar path with Windows Feedback Hub, which is already installed on your Windows 10/11 PC. When you experience the problem, hit Win + F to go to the bug reporting tool.

Best regards,

XBF Drew
  3. Wayne Schutte Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

Same issue, F1 22 and Forza Horizon 5. This is not a hardware issue. Long loading times. When it eventually loads sound is screwed up and stuck on full throttle and full left turn.

Please fix this, people out there spend money to enjoy this with special wheels and seats and now it cant be used.
  4. FF Square Enix Win User

Problem with forza horizon 4

My forza horizon 4 has had problems loading over the last couple of weeks from gamepass, sometimes I have to start it 5-6 times before it loads in.
  5. Legend162 Win User

Call of duty modern warfare load times

Thank you for the help, I just tried it and it didn't help the loading time, it still took 5 minutes from the time I clicked on the game until the menu loaded up. This is the only game that takes forever to load up, besides Forza horizon 4 which is way
    less but takes longer than other games.
  6. JeffKrieble Win User

Forza Horizon 5 says Update available but will not do anything when update is pushed

Well I am not impressed. I have a new Rog14 and I can't use xbox game pass to play forza Horizon 5. The game gets stuck each time I load it at create a route.....
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 long game loading time and latency issues - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon long

2. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...
  3. I've been getting errors for a long time in Forza Horizon 5, what could be the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been getting errors for a long time in Forza Horizon 5, what could be the...: I enter Forza, I do a few races, the game closes without error, sometimes after playing for 1 hour, there is a throw, but there is no error, it closes directly. I tried all the solutions posted...
  4. (PC/Xbox From Steam) Forza Horizon 5, over a year long bug, no fixes and support ignoring...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC/Xbox From Steam) Forza Horizon 5, over a year long bug, no fixes and support ignoring...: Issues within Forza Horizon 5. Annoying bug/Glitch preventing me from playing the game further for a 5 weeks now. Already attempted through their end of a support, resulting with a pre-generated...
  5. Forza Horizon profile no long available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon profile no long available: Whenever FH5 loads to the start screen and I press start, I get a message saying "The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available" Error code E: 1047-0 This happened after...
  6. How long can I play with Forza Horizon 4 demo?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long can I play with Forza Horizon 4 demo?: I don't want to buy the full game because it is very expensive for me. So my question is for the demo. How much the content in the demo version and how long can I play with it? If I play with it...
  7. RIDICULOUSLY long Forza horizon 4 in-game loading times

in XBoX on Windows
    RIDICULOUSLY long Forza horizon 4 in-game loading times: Has anyone encountered this issue? It happened around the time of the latest update/patch . Numerous people and myself are experiencing loading times of up to 15 minutes between online races....
  8. Forza horizon 4 too long to start error. Will not start

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 4 too long to start error. Will not start: Is anyone having this issue in forza horizon 4. I’m in the beta ring submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  9. Preordered Forza Horizon 3, Code for $10 e gift card is not long enough and doesn't work.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Forza Horizon 3, Code for $10 e gift card is not long enough and doesn't work.: I preordered Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, and did so for the promotional $10 e gift card. However, when I received the "code" it is not the 25 required characters and does not work. I...
  10. how can i tell how long i have been banned from forza horizon 3 i deleted the message by ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i tell how long i have been banned from forza horizon 3 i deleted the message by ...: ive recentlz been banned from the storefront and clubs in forza horizon 3 I was wondering how long for as I accidentalz deleted the message from my inbox 165a5c93-8e5e-4da0-bb61-8eabb1b53edc