Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition controller code

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition controller code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About 2 months ago, I purchased Forza Horizon 5 on Steam along with the limited edition FH5 xbox wireless controller, on the manual it said that I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tychotieges, Feb 15, 2022.

1. tychotieges
    tychotieges Guest

About 2 months ago, I purchased Forza Horizon 5 on Steam along with the limited edition FH5 xbox wireless controller, on the manual it said that I had to redeem the special code that came with the controller (for a very rare limited car), via the windows store, when I redeemed the code and also connected my xbox/windows account with my Steam account, I didn't get anything in-game. I kept on waiting to see if I would get anything but I still don't have anything from the redeemed code, I also can't try to redeem it again, it will say I already have. Is there any way to fix this?

Kind regards

Tycho

:)

tychotieges, Feb 15, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

The car is only available for MS Store versions:

"This limited edition controller also comes with exclusive Forza Horizon 5 in-game digital goodies that are only redeemable on the Xbox and Microsoft stores (not available on Steam)."

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...55-Forza-Horizon-5-Limited-Edition-Controller

Edit: Thought I'd seen something mentioned recently about this on the Forza forum. This is a quote from ManteoMax who is a Community Manager:

"This promotion is for Xbox/Windows only - redeeming the code will only add the car to your Xbox install.
    Also note this is a one-time gift DLC, which places the car directly in your garage but does not add it to the Autoshow. If you remove the car from your garage it cannot be added back.

We're reviewing this promotion along with the previous one for the Limited Edition Controller to address the issue of Steam users being excluded."

That was in a topic discussing the Limited Edition car you get from buying OPI products (nail polish and whatnot)...however, as the last line notes, they are reviewing things regards to Steam users...whether that results in anything is debatable but it's possible

Page 4, Post 4:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst173488p4_New-2017-Ford-GT-OPI-Edition.aspx?=
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Tychotieges, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For in-game items, you will be needing to reach out to Forza Support because there is a big chance that the promotion is only available for the Microsoft Store version but don't worry, you can check and validate on Forza Support here: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
  4. L0st1nMyM1nd Win User

Gamestop has X1 Day One Bundles available

"The Xbox One Forza 5 Premium Bundle includes an Xbox Day One Console, a 2nd Wireless Controller, Forza 5, and an Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Membership. Reserve your Day One Edition today.* Be first to experience Xbox One with the Day One Edition. Available in
    limited quantities, it features a commemorative controller and an exclusive achievement."

2nd controller 60

forza 5 60

year of xbox live 50

x1 500
  5. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  6. SammyVS Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition Controller Code Redeem For Steam Edition

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

If the code is for Xbox, you will only be able to use this content on your console or PC but using the game version from the Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition controller code - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Limited

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  7. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  8. Forza horizon 5 favorite tune limit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 favorite tune limit.: I wanted to know whether there is a limit in Favorite tune. I know there is limit of saving 500 tunes in MY TUNES. But note sure whether it also counts in Favorite tune or not....
  9. 地平线4和地平线5纷纷遭受限制 (Forza Horizon 4 and 5 limit me to play)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线4和地平线5纷纷遭受限制 (Forza Horizon 4 and 5 limit me to play): [img] [img] 我已经年满18周岁,凭什么限制我啊?告诉我解决办法。 I'm 18 years old. Why am I still restricted from playing the game? Please tell me the solution. [ *** Moved from Chinese (zh-hans) Community by Microsoft...
  10. Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?: Hello, I have recently bought Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and works (finally) perfectly. Now, I want to play forza online ofcourse, but I can't. It has to do something with parential...