Forza Horizon 5 issues

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 5 does not let me connect to convoys. I cant join through invites even if i get multiple different ones. I restart my game multiple times... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Todd2, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Jason Todd2
    Jason Todd2 Guest

Forza Horizon 5 issues

Forza Horizon 5 does not let me connect to convoys. I cant join through invites even if i get multiple different ones. I restart my game multiple times and it barely works and takes so long to join. I get rarely and error messages and when i do its only the convoy may be full or disbanded. What causes this and how can it be fixed?

:)

Jason Todd2, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Liam Underhill - 127 Win User

Why is it saying in offline in Flight Sim when I am not?

Yes. Forza Horizon 4, and 5 have the same issue
  3. Michael James Woods Win User

G920 not working

Hi,

I have the same issue as of today. The g920 works fine on Forza Horizon 4 but not on Forza Horizon 5 and slows down the game, interferes with the audio and is unresponsive.
  4. jeres8860 Win User

flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite)

Thanks! The weird thing is, this issue only happens with series x games. Forza horizon 4 looks perfect. It’s just the new multiplayer halo and Forza Horizon 5.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Forza Horizon 4 and 5 - track does not load [Forza Horizon 4 e 5 - pista não carrega]

6. Dave Kemp2 Win User

Load Failed Forza Horizon 5 Xbox One

I currently have the same issue with my forza horizon 5.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 issues

1. Forza Horizon 5 issues - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon issues

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  6. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  7. Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues: I want to delete my save to start over on forza horizon 1 but when I delete it I don't have the option to delete all data. I didn't have an issue with this on my Xbox 1 but since I upgraded to the...
  8. forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s: I'm having an issue, I recently got a new xbox series s and have set it up. I started forza horizon 3 to play and it syncs my data, but then it says that it's an invalid profile. I've attached a...
  9. Issue installing Forza Horizon 5 on PC using Xbox app, error 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue installing Forza Horizon 5 on PC using Xbox app, error 0x80070002: Hey everyone, I have tried and re-tried to install this after a Windows refresh and I keep getting the error 0x80070002 which says it's something "on our end" (meaning Microsoft). I have tried...
  10. Forza horizon 5 syncing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 syncing issue: Hello, i transferred from pc to a laptop and wanted to play on my old account where i got a lot of cars and money, but when i downloaded the game it acted as if i never even played...