Forza Horizon 5 issue

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question regarding the save game system, since there was a save game on my pc and xbox, my brother accidentally chose the local game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlenderGT, Oct 7, 2022.

1. BlenderGT
    BlenderGT Guest

Forza Horizon 5 issue

Hello,

I have a question regarding the save game system, since there was a save game on my pc and xbox, my brother accidentally chose the local game for the xbox as a way of synchronizing the game.

I have been left wondering if in any way I can force the game to load the save game on my pc which contains all my data, as a cloud save cannot overwrite the physical save on my pc if I am not mistaken?
    I assume there is a local save which would be my pc and a cloud save which would be Microsoft's servers.

I am asking this due to the fact I have lost a lot of progress, I mean 100-150 hours of gameplay thanks to one click.
    When I open the game, it just loads the cloud save and won't even ask me which save I want, is there a way to force it to ask me which one I want or is all of that work just gone?

:)

BlenderGT, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Liam Underhill - 127 Win User

Why is it saying in offline in Flight Sim when I am not?

Yes. Forza Horizon 4, and 5 have the same issue
  3. Michael James Woods Win User

G920 not working

Hi,

I have the same issue as of today. The g920 works fine on Forza Horizon 4 but not on Forza Horizon 5 and slows down the game, interferes with the audio and is unresponsive.
  4. jeres8860 Win User

flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite)

Thanks! The weird thing is, this issue only happens with series x games. Forza horizon 4 looks perfect. It’s just the new multiplayer halo and Forza Horizon 5.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Forza Horizon 4 and 5 - track does not load [Forza Horizon 4 e 5 - pista não carrega]

6. Dave Kemp2 Win User

Load Failed Forza Horizon 5 Xbox One

I currently have the same issue with my forza horizon 5.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 issue

1. Forza Horizon 5 issue - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon issue

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  6. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  7. Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues: I want to delete my save to start over on forza horizon 1 but when I delete it I don't have the option to delete all data. I didn't have an issue with this on my Xbox 1 but since I upgraded to the...
  8. forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s: I'm having an issue, I recently got a new xbox series s and have set it up. I started forza horizon 3 to play and it syncs my data, but then it says that it's an invalid profile. I've attached a...
  9. Issue installing Forza Horizon 5 on PC using Xbox app, error 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue installing Forza Horizon 5 on PC using Xbox app, error 0x80070002: Hey everyone, I have tried and re-tried to install this after a Windows refresh and I keep getting the error 0x80070002 which says it's something "on our end" (meaning Microsoft). I have tried...
  10. Forza horizon 5 syncing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 syncing issue: Hello, i transferred from pc to a laptop and wanted to play on my old account where i got a lot of cars and money, but when i downloaded the game it acted as if i never even played...