Forza Horizon 5 is not owned but was bought

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 is not owned but was bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, later today I've decided to uninstall Forza Horizon 5 (standard version wich i bought last year) from my xbox library on pc. Now if I look in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DANI DANI2, Feb 24, 2023.

1. DANI DANI2
    DANI DANI2 Guest

Hello, later today I've decided to uninstall Forza Horizon 5 (standard version wich i bought last year) from my xbox library on pc. Now if I look in my library I can't see Forza listed next to my owned games and it tells me that i have to buy it again, I tried to sign out and in but it didn't work. What should I do? Please help

:)

DANI DANI2, Feb 24, 2023
  2. jack fresia Win User

Forza Horizon 5 hotwheels DLC

So I bought the forza horizon 5 ultimate expansion pack and the hot wheels pack will not download but it says I own it.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that you're signed in under the wrong Microsoft account. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders using all Microsoft accounts that you own. We need to locate the order transaction for the game and we need to make sure that the status is "completed".

If it's not showing from there please check all Microsoft accounts that you own and sign in using the account where you found the order.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

You can play forza horizon 5 if you own it

But if you only downloaded it via gamepass you don't own it

Forza horizon 4 is available though for core
  5. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  6. Niels van den Berg1 Win User

Which game pass does Forza horizon five need to play ?

I bought forza horizon 5 but I need the game pass to play it with friends why?
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 is not owned but was bought - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon owned

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  4. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.: I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing. I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for because I already sunk almost 100 hours in the...
  5. I own physical copy of Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own physical copy of Forza Horizon 3: Can I install on my PC or only play on Console? 5fa27121-cf92-4c3d-8fc4-30409a4da8a9
  6. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?: I own the physical DVD for the Forza Horizon 4 game but do not have an Xbox Live subscription, so every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One, it won't even open, giving me an error and...
  7. How do I own Forza Horizon 5 on my pc when I it on a disc for Xbox? and why can I download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I own Forza Horizon 5 on my pc when I it on a disc for Xbox? and why can I download...: I own Forza horizon 5 as a disk for Xbox but it shows I own it on pc through Xbox app and microsoft store. I downloaded it but every time I try to launch it it gives me the error "Forza Horizon 5...
  8. Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..?: Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..? 83987a5d-75d2-411a-b10b-64f986cb13ec
  9. I Own Forza Horizon 5 yet says I need game pass??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Own Forza Horizon 5 yet says I need game pass??: I purchased FH5 in December of 2022. I have the order receipt and everything. In March of 2023, the game crashes every time I open it. Now since April 9, 2023, it says I no longer own it and can...
  10. Why does Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling on its own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling on its own?: Recently i bought Forza Horizon 5 and when i installed it it worked, but the next day i went to play the game said that i should install it. When i already installed it yesterday. And its...